Chapter 34

When I woke up we were in what I supposed yo be a hotel room. The light was on but was dim in the room. I tried to not move or jump when I hand touched my leg. I bit my tongue and tried to figure out how to get out of here. This is not going to happen again... it can't possibly happen twice to one person, can it?

"Your awake." Francis says behind me. I try not to move and shut my eyes closed tight. "Your breathing got faster." He tells me and moved his hand up and down my thigh once more. I turn onto my back slowly and look at him. The TV was playing behind him, bringing the light into the room, even though he wasn't watching it because he was watching me. I notice that he changed from his white shirt snd jeans to a pair of sweats and no shirt. I kept my eyes as far away from his body as I could to keep any uncomfortable vibes to under the room. I tried to pull myself up so I was sitting up but my leg got pulled back down by my ankle. I pull on my good leg again to bring it up but something rubbed my ankle.

I sat up with my hands to try and see what was holding my ankle put fell my back. Francis put a light hand on my stomach with a subtle smile.

"Can you please untie me so I can sit up? My back hurts and I need to walk around to make the pain in my gut go away." I nearly whisper under my breath as I look into his black eyes.

"Its better for the baby if yoy stay off your feet." He says while moving his hand up and rubbing my stomach, I flinch at his touch. "Don't want you to try and run away again now do we?" He says moving his hand up to push a peice of hair behind my ear. I flinch again and he looks hurt.

"Just let me go. I didn't do anything to you.." I tell him as a tear slides down my cheek. He moves his hand up and wipes the tear from my cheek.

"Sorry, but I can't do that." He says and puts his leg over me then hovers over my body with an arm on each side of my head. I try to move away but my leg doesn't move and my other leg was too weak to do anything.

"What are you doing?" I ask, my voice cracking a little. He leans in and places his lips onto mine but I turn my head before he can kiss me again. He moves my head back to him and keeps his eyes closed as I try to move my head away again. When he gets annoyed of chasing down my mouth, he lightly moved his hand down my thigh then digs his hand onto my wound. I scream onto his lips in pain as tears slide out of my eyes from the pain. "Please... get...of.." I tried to say but he didn't move. A couple minutes later, he stopped and the pain subsided physically... but the mental pain was still there.

"You know what, I don't think kissing is your thing." He says while hovering over my head and looking into my eyes. I open my mouth to speak but my jaw shakes in pain so I close my mouth and shake my head as tears dry on my cheek. He smiles down at me and moved his hand to the side of my face lightly.

"Lets try something else then." He says quietly before getting up and going to the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" I ask out finally when the door opens back up and I see a gleaming metal in his hand. A pair of sissors. "You did all that effort to get me here with you....Now are you going to kill me?"

"No, you should know I would never kill yoy my love." He walks over to me as I pull as hard as I can on my leg to get out of the restrains. I try to pull me arms from headboard but they just clink quietly. I feel my body shake as he comes closer to me with the scissors then begins to cut the bottom of my pants and making his way up.

"Stop." I beg him but he keeps going as my whole body shakes in realization. "Francis stop. I like the kissing, legs go back to that."

"Too late. You already said you didn't." He says as he rips my pants the rest of the way up and moves them to the floor.