[6] In Between Decisions

-Addison's POV-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello?" I yelled out receiving no response

I was in this white room. But there was no door, or window. Not even a chair or lamp. Yet it was all so bright. I looked up at the ceiling to see a huge bright light coming through. Slowly, it came closer and closer to the ground. Then a huge flash of light went off, causing me to cover my eyes with my hands. Peeking threw my currently cupped hands, I saw a young lady. Maybe about 18, no more than a year older.

"Hello? Who are you?" I asked staring in awe at this beautiful woman

"I'm your mother Addison." She spoke with a soft voice

I looked carefully at this woman, who is supposed to be my mum. Smiling I took a step forward and put my arms out to hug her. My mum smiled back and wrapped her arms around me.

"I missed you so much Addy." She cried

"I love you mum." I said squeezing her tighter

"I love you to Addy." She kissed my forehead

"Wait mum." I took a step back from the hug. "Where am I?" I asked looking around

She smiled sadly.

"Love, Addison, your not in Hell, but your not in Heaven either."

"So...If I'm not in either....where am I?"

"Your inbetween."

"Inbetween? But....what do I do now? Where do I go?"

"You can choose. You can go to heaven with me. OR. You can go back to Harry." She emphasized 'OR'

"But which do I choose mum? I lo- like Harry, but your my mum....I haven't rarely seen you!" I cried out

"Love, you'll know. You'll feel which way is right." She hugged me tightly. "And Addison, which ever you choose, I'll love you no matter what. But remember this. If you go back to Harry, you'll have your love. And when you die of old age, you'll see me again. I love you so very much Addy. I could never hate you. I believe you'll make the right decision."

She broke the hug. Next thing I know there's a huge flash and she's gone.

Looking around again, I thought about where to go.

"I've made my decision. I'm going to.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey loves :)

(Merry Christmas!!)

Anyway, where should Addison go?

To her mum who she's rarely had anytime with in her life?

OR

Back to Harry? The Ex- bully who has earned her forgiveness?

Comment which Addison should choose :)

5 Votes & 5 Comments for the next chapter :)

-CarleyJ