chapter two: Drag Anarchy

"Oh hell no!" Are the first words to escape Fame's mouth when her and the rest of the girls walk into Willam's room. There's masks, bedazzled guns, and machetes all lined up on Willam's bed.

   Willam is more serious about purging than ever. All of them take a step back from the doorway so they haven't officially entered the room yet. Adore peers her head around the open door passing Fame and her eyes widen, "You can't be serious about this Willam? We all thought you were joking."

Willam motions all seven queens into the room. They hesitantly step in. It feels eerie to everyone except Willam.

Alaska walks around the room eyeing everything like a kid in a candy shop, "Where did you even get this stuff?"

"Not important." Willam snaps.

Katya picks up the bedazzled AK-47 and observes it closely.

"Put that down!" Willam shouts, the howl scared Katya so badly that she fidgeted and dropped the gun. She puts her hands up in a surrender, "Sorry!"

Violet sees a mask that says "bite me" on it and immediately falls in love with it. "I want this one." She can't keep her eyes off of it.

Pearl crosses her arms and whispers to herself in pity, "I wish she'd look at me like that."

Violet looks up, "What was that Pearl?"

"What was what? I don't recall saying anything." Pearl blushes.

Everyone can see Fame in the corner very nervous, her stomach dropped down to her ass. "What's wrong girl?" Violet puts a hand on Fame's shoulder.

Fame trembles, "I don't really know about this guys, we could get killed."

"Oh please, it's a group of eight cross dressers with guns and machetes. We're gonna be fine. Plus, we finally get to kill, the Purge purifies." Willam replies.

"So what's the motive of our purging? We're not just gonna kill anyone in our way, are we?" Pearl interrogates.

Willam exclaims with an evil look, "We're killing Visage and Rupaul."

Everyone besides Violet goes silent and stares at Willam like she has three heads. Violet starts cheering and jumping up and down.

"We're killing the vice principal and principal of our school? What the hell Willam?" Courtney hisses loudly.

"That trick ass bitch Visage gave me three weeks detention for sucking someone off in the library." Violet says twirling a machete.

Pearl tenses up, "No one...asked you."

Willam turns to everybody with a devilish grin, "Oh and if any of you mother fuckers turn on me, you better watch your back." Pointing to the seven others in the room.

Violet could see Fame shaking. Fame was too sweet and innocent to harm anyone. She didn't want to do this in the first place. She was a rose stuck between thorns.

   "How are we even going to do this? Our parents won't let us go out purging." Alaska questions.

   "We kill them!"

   "What?"

   "I'm kidding, it's simple. We sneak out, we go to their houses bam bam they're dead and we go home." Willam explains whispering making sure her parents can't hear.

   Fame gets cut off, "I don't know about thi-"

   "This is gonna be amazing!" Alaska and Violet shout enthusiastically while locking arms and skipping in a circle.

Katya gets up from her chair, "So...then what's our name?"

   "Drag Anarchy." Willam boasts.

   "Badass." Adore says in a quiet voice nodding her head slowly.

   "Guys I really don't wanna do this." Fame cries out.

   "We all agreed on it remember?" Willam walks over to Fame, "You bail, you die." Willam didn't break that rule.

   That sends chills down Fame's spine. Her and Willam are always butting heads. But Fame always ends up doing what Willam wants. Willam is too intimidating and has so much control over her that she can't stand up for herself. Willam is a ruthless rule breaker.

   Courtney asks, "So its official...we're killing Visage and Rupaul?"

   Willam reloads a gun and puts it up in the air, "Yep."