chapter ten: Violet, I Love You

Pearl and Violet swiftly walk through the downstairs of Rupaul's house. Making sure no one sneaks behind them. Violet feels terrible knowing she left Katya behind, but she knows she left her in good hands of the rest of the girls.

   In the living room, the hear a soft footstep through the hallway and make themselves hidden behind the couches. Pearl peaks her head out just enough to see, then falls back.

   "Vi, it's Rupaul."

   Violet is about to speak, before Pearl covers her mouth.

   Violet pushes the other girl's hand off her mouth, "What do we do? Kill him now?"

   "Shhhh, just sit and wait. We're not going to kill him now. I want the AAA bitches to see it unfold right in front of their eyes, I want my vengeance too you know."

   From the living room couches you can see the kitchen. In the kitchen they see Rupaul take something out from his back pocket, and lay it out on the table along with him sitting down.

   He takes his credit card and a dollar bill, rolling the dollar bill up. He looks around the room and outside of the window making sure no ones looking. Pearl and Violet know exactly what he's doing.

   He takes out cocaine, lays it out on the table and creates lines with the credit card he has. He snorts all three lines he laid out. Once he finishes his nose twitches and wipes the excess from his nostrils.

   The girls cannot believe what they just saw. Violet gasps silently and gives Pearl a look of worry and mouths, "What the fuck?"

   Pearl shakes her head in confusion, confused about what happened too. They hear more footsteps and duck down behind the couch. Pearl peers her head around the couch and sees Willam walking down the hallway into the kitchen. She's dressed differently. She looks cleaned up and she's not dressed how she was during the beginning of the night.

   "Hey daddy!" Willam calls out to her high boyfriend, sitting down on his lap.

   Pearl looks back at Violet and mouths, "Daddy?"

   The two put two and two together and realize Willam and Rupaul are...together.

   "Hi baby girl." Rupaul greets caressing Willam's exposed legs.

   Willam looks down at the table and frowns, "You said you would stop!"

   "I know I know,  I just needed it," Rupaul looks up at Willam, "Okay?"

   Violet can't take this anymore and stands up and shouts, "Enough!"

   Rupaul almost drops Willam, "Violet Chachki? What the hell are you doing here?"

   "What are you doing with a minor? And Willam, what the fuck is this? You said you wanted to kill Rupaul."

   Pearl gets up and joins in,"She's right!"

   Rupaul gasps and looks at Willam stirring with anger.

   "I..I never said such a thing, daddy!" Willam whines batting her eyelashes.

   Violet pulls her phone out and plays a recording, "So what's the motive of our purging? We're not just gonna kill anyone in our way, are we?" "We're killing Visage and Rupaul."

"That's fake!" Willam shouts pointing to the phone.

Coincidentally, everyone pulls out a gun, pointing it in every which way.

"I could just shoot you right now!" Willam exclaims nodding to Violet.

"You bet you wouldn't, punk bitch." Pearl fights back.