the legend of explosivo

Mackinze
I was getting ready to go to jackson house I was getting later for practice. Me and romona were in a dance team i took a Quick shower and dressed into this:

 Me and romona were in a dance team i took a Quick shower and dressed into this:

I Garbed my Skateboard and Skateboard to the fuller's place. I got there i Knocked on the back Door and Dj Opened it she said "Hi your late to your dance team ". I say "i know ". I look Over jackson his arm was red i siad "what happen to you huckleberry ". He said "um nothing happened". I looked at Maxs He said "he Skateboard on bobby Tool shed and wiped out". I said "the cute on from our school". Dj say "oh yeah,the cute on lets go with that ". I said "hey i like bad Boys but i dont really like him ,you know what i will be going". I walked in the living room and romona say "you Made it". I said "yeah lets get started ". We all started dancing there were 6 if us on the team kimmy was watching us . When we were done.kummy Said "Snack brake i have some classic affentice oreos." She Winks at romona and sits the Cookie on the counter and she blowed the candle away .she left and we were all about to grab on but romona said "dont do it ". And we Put the Cookie down.kimmy said "great news your dance uniforms came in check out the Logo in the Front  ".we all said "awesome". Than kimmy said "and the team sponcer on the back ". We all said "oh,eh".kimmy said "i know they Made it smaller than i wanted ".I said "Guys listen we need a big finsh we gotta find something know one Seen before ".kimmy said "this is your lucky day I am going to Share with you my garented big finsh show stoper ". Romona and I said "mom/kimmy that is really not nessary ". She said "yes it is i present to you the gibbler galp".  And she Starts doing this wierd dance and than when she finshed  she Say "i unterstand it looks imposible to master but  how ever 2 or 3 hours of practice and you will be doing this in your sleep ". Lola said "thats were nightmares belong ".than kimmy said "come on girls lets gety up ". And we started to the dance wich was weird .

Later on
The dance team was still in romona house we Tried to hide a dance rehursel with stephine and we did we dance4 with her after we were done.lola said "that you for spharing us for the gibbler galp". Stephine said "brianna  and I worked this Club in lessben and the gibbler galp was devolved in the Barn".than kimmy walks in oh oh kimmy say "exuse me why are you sneaking a fehuresul in your bedroom ."romona say "um stephine was helping us make the moves a Little cooler ".kimmy say "cooler you want cool moves (snap her fingers)her comes the Running man (dances)And the carlton  (dances) stop haman time (dances )". Than stephine say "kimmy kimmy lets face it your stuck in the 90s ". Kimmy said "the 90s as if my moves is all that in a bags of chips all that so Talk to the Hand loser oh snap you got girl i think i just did ".stephine say "well i got some great new here in the present i talk to the promtore and how would you girls like some in between  porfermence in lucha caboom. " i said "that would be awesome ".kimmy say "hey i didn't see the gibbler galp in that routine so i have to say woah ".I said "kimmy you are so good at um driving us around and giving us snacks and we decied to make you president of that congratultions  and were making stephine vice president of hot dance moves   ".stephine said "i humble exapet this postion ". Oh that's how you all feel than i will just step aside and for the recored i am not Stück on the 90s this is all 80s baby".and she left and we kept on practicing .

Later on on
The dance team left an me and romona were getting ready i had my hair curled romona said i looked good with my hair curled so i did it I walked down with aunt stephine and romona and I said "coch we are so exited to go to lucha comboom we never could of Done it with out you ". Stephine said "awe your welcome sweety and loves your haired curled natural or fake ". I said "natural when it Wet or really dry"  kimmy said "awe yeah stephine your so wonderfull ". Stephine say "are you still mad about the dance thing ". Kimmy say "oh dont be silly ". Maxs comes in with a coustum and say "check this out aunt stephine got me in aficialle King aguarto coustum your the best  ". I Smile. Kimmy say "oh look at me i am aunt stephine i can do everything ,everyone loves me i have big boobs". I say "hey kimmy dile it back okay ".Dj say "maxs you look si jungle ". Steph says "jackson. And I added a fake scull and fake blood to the King bone well some of the blood is real i cut myself opening the fake blood packing ". Kimmy say "boo who lets go i got the Keys and the snacks and that's aparently all i am good for".she,steph,and romona left i was with dj,maxs,Tommy,and jackson and jackson say "good bye everybody i hope you dont have a good time ". I say "well that was rude huckleberry i will be going ". And I left to the car .

At lucha caboom
We were Sitting in Front row seats the anouncer was talking but i ignored it I was texting jackson.

J-hey hows lucha kaboom Goldy locks
M-good but boring a Little were waiting to dance
J-okay but whats going on
M-just a Match with the 2 crazy chickens
J-what i wish i was there
M-i am so Sorry huckleberry I have to go bye
J-bye
Than stephine came and siad "hey team you got on in 2 mintues weres Sarah.  Romona said "Sarah just ate some bad poyo and her but went loco". I say "but our dance needs 6 people ".lolo said "stephine you know all the moves will you please dont it ". Stephine said "look as your couch i have to advice you to get the best dancer avalable wich she is Sitting right next to you ".we all look at her and she Say "well well well look who comes crawling back to kimmy gibbler i am in ". She stand up and Rips her Jacket and had our uniform i think i know what she did than kimmy said " i know what you are thinking i swaer i did not  poisen Sarah okay come on lets go  ". Then anocer anounced us and we started dancing and stephine was Playing the music it went like this :

After that stephine said to the crowed "you Guys wanna see more ". They all said "yes". Lola said "but we dont have anymore". I said "yes we do".and we started doing the gibbler style. When we were done we sat down i watched the match it was funny watching people get hurt intill this kid came in wearing the Mask the anouncer said "oh who is this young haguarto wanna bee who see ms to have No resteling skilles  whats so ever wait oh boy they are about to porform the altament hulimanation the anmasking ".and I saw jackson Dj came back and saw that it was jackson she went in there and bet up those crazy chickens and saved jackson butt she was very good at it .

Night time
We were back at the fuller's i was at romona room and Dj was giving a Talk to jackson steph called us down for Dinner so went down than she said to me "go get jackson and dj". I nod i go in and see bobby,dj,and jackson i Smile my face turns Red when i see bobby with a towel i studer and say to Dj "um stephine wants you both at the dinner table". Bobby say "hey hot stuff ". I face him and I saw the corner of my Eye jackson a Little jelouse i said "hey". He said "like what you see ". I say "No but i well preten this never happen". I left and went to eat dinner.

Count of words :1443