New kids in the house

Mackinze pov

I was at the fuller's house early to decorate the kitchen.

Kimmy siad "did you take your pills".I Lied and siad "yeah". Stephine siad "um no you didnt come on pills".

I go to the sink pour Water and get 2 pills and swolow them.

Jackson siad "just be safe please i dont want you hurt". I nod He knows that i got bulled last week well everyone one

A/N: um so before this am Putting we meet Mackinzetown.

We go back to decorating Dj comes in and siad " i told you all to ignore my birthday".

We siad "get out".and she leaves but comes back and siad "i love carrot cake".

We yell "get out".than stephine and kimmy took her outside to Talk while we were finishing.

Later

We were in the kitchen me,maxs,jackson and romona doing cupcake for Dj.

Jackson siad "how are we going to fit 39 candles into one cupcake".romona said "were not".

Jackson siad "thats how Old she is".Maxs siad "you know nothing about women".

I siad "hey knows a Little but am with maxs you know nothing about women". Jackson siad "hey".

Fernado comes in and siad something but i wasnt listining intill he siad "not to burst but my birthday prasent to Dj will make your Gifts look like Choped  Liver".

We go back to frostig cupcakes.kimmy yelled "Stephine". And than stephine came in and they were wispering something to each Other.

Later

We were still in the kitchen and jackson siad "we got to wrap moms jewerly Boxs weres the key".

Maxs said "i hide it some fun i got the idea from a homework movie staring kien cane  and Winter lockwood ferry looking".

I siad "i saw that with alex dinero hide a dimen rings in a Glass of shanpane and when lory found it she  (about to cry) she cried and so did i  ".

Maxs siad "it was her last Chance for love and she found it". He and I started crying and went to eachother Arms.

Romona said "wow first time i Seen mackinze cry for love". Jackson siad "yeah it rare to see her cry".

The Door bell rings we say "it's always open". Everyone exaot dj was in the kitchen .Than jackson siad "am going to go call my mom".we nod jackson gose and gets her .

Dj walks in and we all yelled surprised Dj acted surprised intill she Over did it. Jackson siad "mom dont Over do it".

Than we all singed "happy birthday too you". But than kimmy siad "wait stop you cant sing yet".

Dj siad "why not". Kimmy siad "well um you may never know who may show up now blows out your candle ".

Dj blew out her candle Maxs siad "open this present first". Jackson siad "it's from me,romona,mackinze,maxs and tommy becuase He forgot to chip in ".