mackinze's not-so-epic party

Mackinze pov
I T was my birthday i went to Put on some clothes and take a shower and Put on this :

I wore my glasses and curled my hair and I went to the kitchen and I saw a note that said :Dear,mackinze Happy birthday I love you i had to work all day sweety Sorry that i will be missing your birthday at least you will be with romona and your go...

Dear,mackinze
Happy birthday I love you i had to work all day sweety Sorry that i will be missing your birthday at least you will be with romona and your godparents . I am truley Sorry i am not at your birthday today
Love,mom
I had a tear Slip out it's been awile while since she forgot my birthday i went to romona house I climbed threw the bay window and saw romona and she said "happy birthday i got you something". I said "you didn't need to get me anything ". I Opened it and it had two rings it looked like this :

 I Opened it and it had two rings it looked like this :

I Smiled and said "here the Ring for you ". Romona Takes the Ring and I say "thank you i will never take this off intill i die ". romona said "thunder ". I said "lighting ".and we both say "forever ". We went down stairs i saw fernado , kimmy,and alex.he said "hey kido ". I said "hey Alex". We huged romona say "hug  her tighter it's her birthday". He say "happy birthday ". So dose fernado  and kimmy .I  say "that you and what are all the decrations for ". Looking out side. Romona said "for your birthday party ". I say "WHAT i said it didn't wants one". Kimmy say "we know but maybe you would like one of your early birthday present ". I said "okay sure it's better than your mom for getting your birthday ".romona said "what". Than i look in the bags and they were heels ah i said   "ah there the shose i wanted ". And I Tried them on I didn't look down and I didn't Fall than i saw fernado and alex go to the living room when they were done fernado came back i say "can you Guys argue for one day I would like my god parents not to argue please ". They say "well try ".

Later on
I was at the Mall with romona and her parents and went shoping they were still avoding the whole alex thing i wonder were He went I bought a Dress for my birthday but romona dosent listin to me all i want is my mom there i am turning 13 and she is not even there today i got to wear make up and I am happy . When we were finshed we came back to the fuller's house fernado Opened the Door and Dj said "hey how was the birthday shoping spring ". I said "um a Little good but i got my first disgner dress for my birthday party when i said i didn't wants one ". Romona said "your doing her hair later right dad ". He said "yeah anything for my god daughter ". I said "you dont hav....." he said "it's okay ".I went up stairs and I smelled Colon but i ignored it and went to the room.