Tangles

Mackinze pov

I was brining my pet tantula to the fuller's house I had 2 pets a tanrantula and a ferret

I went to jackson house and bruoght the spider i walked in the kitchen

I said "hi Guys meet spot".Jackson said "thats not a dog that's a turantula".

I Hand the cage to romona she said "why would you name a trantula spot".

I said " becuase when He bits he leaves a spot oh you wanna pet him".romona said "well your boo's in charge  well you should Probley let him do that first".

Jackson siad "no no no it's am a Gentleman ladies first". I siad "oh i got to go um Heres a plate  of cricties for his dinner FYI He likes being choked in his fuzzy Little Thorax".

Jackson siad "who dosent".I looked at him i siad "thank you guys". I huged romona  and she said "no problem". Than i huged jackson and pecked his cheek.

Jackson siad "yeah dont worry i got this bae".I left to the place were i was shooting my music Video.

Set

I was on the Set i just need to Do this one thing.

When i was Done this is how my music Video turned out:

They showed me it and I liked it.i went home becuase tomorrow i was going to pick spot up and I had to show romona my first música video that's coming out

We still need to figure out the 3 of them but the video manger is Working on that.

Next day

I was walking with my music Video in my Hand and was going to show romona.

I walked in and went to the backyard Cause i saw nobody.

I siad "awe that's so nice you took spot on his morning walk". Jackson siad "of course we did ".

Romona said "we love the little fella here".

I siad "can i Put him in your room and do you wanna see my music video".

She nods and said "yeah".we went into the kitchen and than living room.

Everyone sollowed us i siad "do you Guys all wanna see it".they all nod i Put my video on t.v and we start watching it :

After the video steph siad "thats even better than mine ".kimmy siad "yeah and whos that boy"

Jackson siad "who is he".I siad "just this Guy i had to work with".romona siad "i liked it but isnt that some of our dance class people".

I siad "yeah well i gotta go i will get spot".

I got spot and left i think was jackson jelouse.

Count of words 443