Chapter 13: Well

Chapter 13: Well

Xevlyex's POV
"Please be by my side"

Those words echo in my mind as we walk to class together. Once we were in front of the door someone suddenly slam it open causing it to hit me straight in the face. I fell to the floor rubbing my face and Jungkook quickly help me up as I feel liquid coming out from my nose. I look at it and yup, it's blood.

"Oops. My bad!" Yeeun laughs and walk away with her minions. Amber run toward me with concern face before giving Yeeun and her ducks a nasty look. "Are you okay, Xevlyex?" She said worriedly.

I stay silent and gave Jungkook my bag. I walk away silently with the bitter memories showing up in my head. I open the washroom door and lock it. Thank goodness, no one was in here. I walk to the sink and the blood drip down onto the sink as I turn the tap on washing the blood away. "Dang you, Yeeun. You daughter of a female dog trash" I whisper angrily.

The door knocks but I ignore it. "Xevlyex! It's me, Jungkook! Let me in!" I walk toward the door and unlock it. He look at me worried before wiping my face gently with the wet wipes.

"Please forgive me that I didn't stop the door before it hit your face..." He said looking into my eyes. I shook my head before placing my hand on his shoulder. "It's not your fault. It's that Clown fault" I said and walk to class with him tagging along behind me.

We got in just in time as Amber look at me. "You okay girl?" She said and I nodded. "I swear to all things good. When I found her I'm going to shoves the knives far up her-" I cut her off by chuckling.

"That's good for then" I said smirking a little and she smirk. "I know right" our lesson soon start. I was writing important notes in my book and suddenly a note land on my desk.

I look around and notice a guy smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and throw the note away before continue writing. This annoying flirty monkeys. "Okay class, try answering these questions on this papers" Mr Kang said before choosing one person to handed the papers to us.

Once the paper were on my desk I look at it and read the questions. I took my pen and start writing the answer. Amber was having hard time understanding the questions but just wing it. Typical Amber :)

Recess

We walk to the cafeteria and I'm at the back walking with a heavy footsteps since I hate going there because that annoying Y girl gonna ruin my day ever more. I sighs as we bought our foods and sat down I grab my chopsticks before eating up since I want to get out of this cafeteria quickly.

I'm about done eating until this annoying evil laugh came toward our table. "What now, Yeeun?" Suzy said annoyed holding my arm tightly. "I'm just passing by to greet this pathetic girl" she said smirking evilly.

She look down on me who is eating silently. "Are you pigging out while I'm here? Gross" her minions laugh until Amber tried grabbing the water to pour on her. "What's going on?" The flirty girls adjust themselves before giving Samuel their seductive smiles. Eww. -.-

"Nothing just greeting our friends~" Yeeun said in a flirty tone. He raise an eyebrows before looking at us who has darken faces. "Well, excuse yourself. I need to talk to them" they left as soon as he said that.

"She's such a frickin' liar" Amber groan before angrily opening the bottle cap. Samuel look at us and smile. "Well, her truths will be reveal soon" he shrugs. "By the way, why are you here?" Suhyun said.

"Oh, I need Xevlyex to fill up her clubs form" he look at me who is staring at my already empty plate and drink. "Xevlyex... You need to fill your clubs form" Suzy said looking at me worriedly.

I nodded and stood up. I follow Samuel to he-knows-where place. We stop in front of a black door as he open the door before smiling at me. "Come on in" I walk in as he close the door behind us.

Well, I didn't know Jungkook, Jin and J-hope was here looking at some papers and I spot Luke near the bookshelf writing something in the file. "Take a seat" I nodded and sat down looking at Samuel who walk toward the drawers taking some papers out.

"Xevlyex?" I turn to Jungkook. "You just notice?" I said a little blunt as he chuckle. "Sorry, I didn't see you there" he said a little jokingly. "What kind of clubs would you like to join, Xevlyex?" Samuel asks handing me a clubs paper.

"Well... I'm interest in playing guitar. So, I will pick a Music Club" I said and he nodded before handing me a pen. I sign the paper and after done signing it I handed it back to him. "Okay thanks" he smile and I smile back.

"By the way... What room is this?" I look around. "This is the clubs room. We're in charge of all of the clubs in school and it was such a pain" he sighs glancing at J-hope who is secretly taking photo of him.

"Are you guys only the members or?" I raise an eyebrows "yes, me, Luke, Jin and some other guys who are absent because they are attending their club meeting" I made an 'o' mouth.

"What about those two?" I said looking at Jungkook and J-hope. "They're the clubs helper" he said as Luke walk toward us before taking the paper. I never heard how his voice is like and he is quite mysterious.

"Luke can you tell Axel and Felix to come here after their clubs meeting" he said and Luke nodded before went out of the room closing the door behind him. "I wonder how does his voice sound like..." I mumble.

"You will know when he talk. He is very quiet" he said before sitting down. I stood up and look at them. "Well, I will go now and thanks" I bowed as Jungkook wave at me I nodded and walk to class.

I walk through the hallway looking around until I heard her voice... "Well, well, well. Looks whose here"

A/N: HII!! Here the chapter you're waiting for. I hope you like this and please vote and comment. ^_^