Chapter 4: Let me hug you

Xevlyex on the media

Chapter 4: Let me hug you

I open my eyes and found myself sleeping I rub my eyes lightly and look around feeling sleepy. I went to take a shower after showering I dry my hair and wear my white long sleeve shirt and grey short. I went downstair and saw Jungkook watching the TV. He was wearing black t-shirt and black pant. He saw me and smile.

"Are you hungry?" He said and I heard my stomach growl. I nodded shyly and he chuckles. "I will be in the kitchen cooking and you can watch the TV if you want" he said walking into the kitchen.

While I was watching a random TV I start hearing voices...

Xevlyex dear!

My little princess come here!

Happy birthday Xevlyex!

Goodbye...

I feel my eyes start watering "Xevlyex? Xevlyex? Why are you crying?" Jungkook said kneeling in front of me. "Mother... Father voices..." I sobs and he hug me tightly.

"I'm scared of been alone forever..." I cries hugging him not wanting to let go. "Shh... Don't cry" he said softly rubbing my back. Few minutes later, I broke the hug with blushing face.

"Let's eat, you must be hungry" he said with smile I nodded and stood up. He put the plate in front of me and put the foods in it. While we were eating, Jungkook phone rang he answer it and few moments later he hang up.

"Tomorrow, we're going out with a friend" he said with smile and I nodded. After eating he wash the dishes I walk toward him "Jungkook?" I said and he hum in respond.

"Can I help you?" I said and he nodded. "Can you help me wipe the plates?" He said with smile and I nodded. After helping him we went to the living room.

The silence feel the air.. "Jungkook, why do you want to adopt me?" I said and he look at me with wide eyes then went to normal. "Because... One day, while I was walking in front of the orphan house I saw you sitting alone under the tree reading a book, you look so peaceful and... I decide to see you... Everyday when it's your outside time" he said with smile.

"Oh..." That's all come out of my mouth. I hug my knees as I watch the TV. "Jungkook... You won't leave me won't you?" I said out of blue and I glance at him. "I won't, don't worry..." He said patting my head.

My eyes start getting heavy I yawn and heard him chuckle. "Bed time, I guess" he said and stood up. I stood up as well and look at him. "Goodnight" he said and I nodded.

I went upstair into my room I lay on my bed pulling the blanket over my body I turn off the lamp and went to sleep.

"Look at how pathetic you are! Weak, fragile, ugly and stupid!" They laugh at me. "Your parents should never gave born to you since nobody like you!"

My eyes widened as I start to clench my fist. "You really think they loved you? No they don't. They hate you. They wish you were gone!" The girl laugh and my breath hitched.

I slap her hard and her eyes widened. "Don't talk bad about them!" I shout angrily and they start pulling my arms dragging me somewhere.

They push me into a room I fell onto the hard cold floor looking at them with narrowed eyebrows. "Tutored her!" The girl I slap said. They start pulling my hair, kicking, punching and laughing at me.

I saw many scars on my body as my eyes start watering. "We are the one who controlling you... You should never look down on us! You should never be loved" she yelled.

"J-Jungkook..."

"Jungkook? He don't existed! He hate you too! All of people around this world hate you!! Even your parents!"

"Don't insult my parents and Jungkook..."

"Drown her!" She yelled and they start drowning me in the water. I feel my eyelids getting heavier as I saw black dots.

"You deserve to die"

Jungkook's POV
While I was reading a book I heard Xevlyex crying and screaming. I quickly rush out of my room and went into her room I saw her kicking the blanket and sat up tugging her own hair.

"Xevlyex!" I shout and run toward her. "Don't insult them!!! Shut up!!" She yelled and I hug her comforting her. "Xevlyex it's me, it's just a nightmare... Don't cry" I whisper and she start breathing calmly.

"J-Jungkook... Don't go" she sobs and I nodded. "I won't leave you, trust me..." I said hugging her tightly. After comforting her she went back to sleep. I sleep putting the blanket on her.

"I am guessing... I should stay here with her" I said and held her hand looking at her sleeping face. She really look beautiful while sleeping. I smile softly as I carefully remove some of her hair to the side.

I feel my eyes getting heavier I close my eyes and sleep.

Next day

Xevlyex's POV
I open my eyes and feel someone holding my hand I look to my side and saw Jungkook sleeping holding my hair. I blush and light shook him. He woke up and groan. "Five more minutes..." He mumble.

"Jungkook?" I said and he shot up. "Oh! Xevlyex you're awake!" He said with smile. "Sorry... I fell asleep in your room because you were having nightmare last night, oh I think we should get ready" he said.

"Okay..." I said as he went out of my room. I get my towel and take a shower. I brush my teeth and dry my hair. I went into the closet looking at clothes which one should I wear?

"Xevlyex! Mrs Kim! Sent you some new clothes which is a new design!" I heard Jungkook knocking on my door. "Just put it on the floor beside my bed" I said peeking through the door.

"Okay!" He said putting it on the floor then went out of my room. I quickly went out of the closet and lock the door in case he burst open the door. I look at the three boxes and five shopping bags.

I took out from the white box and saw it was a sleeveless lace dress, that has white roses pattern on the end of the skirt and laces on top. Since I was the scars I cut... So no. I fold it and put it on my bed. I took the another box and saw a black winter coat I put it on my bed and I get another one from the last box.

It is a black skinny jean I smile and put on the bed. I look at the shopping bags. The first one was a dark blue nightgown, the second one is three pairs of black leggings, the third one is black combat boots and dark blue converse, the fourth one is three white plain t-shirts and lastly the last bags is four different kind of colors hoodie jacket.

The first color are dark blue, the second is red, the third is dark purple and the last one is black. I get the plain t-shirt and the dark purple hoodie jacket along with the black skinny jean. I wear it and look at myself in the mirror. I put away the boxes and shopping bags along with the new clothes.

I get the dark blue converse shoes and put it beside me as I wore my black ankle socks. I get the black backpack that we bought yesterday and we downstair I saw Jungkook looking at his phone. He was wearing a red sweatshirt, black skinny jean, dark red cap that said 'BOY' in white color and brown timberlands he put his phone in his jean pocket and look at me with smile.

"They look good on you, let's go" he said with smile I nodded and wear the dark blue converse. We walk into his car as he start the engine.

"You deserve to die"

My eyes widened as I clench my fist Jungkook notice me and held my hand. "Don't worry... If you feel scared or lonely just hug me... Because I will hug you" he said softly and hug me rubbing my back.
-------------------------
Hello! I hope you guys enjoy reading this story and please support me. Please vote and comment! See you on next chapter soon!