Chapter 16: "It's okay to cry"

Jungkook's POV
The doctor went out of the operation room after 1/2 hours. I stood up and walk toward him with teary eyes. "Where's Xevlyex? Is she okay? Answer me please..." I sniffles until someone grab my shoulder I turn around and saw the others with worried face.

The doctor clear his throat and look at us. "The reason she cut herself because of the depression and stressed she has been through..." My eyes widen as he took a deep breath.

"To avoid been depress, she should get along more with other people or it would cause the depression more without getting along..." He said and look at me before giving me a small smile "She will be awake soon or tomorrow. She's in room 532" he said and we nodded.

"Jungkook..." V hyung said gently and I look at him. "Let's go now..." I nodded as we walk to where Xevlyex's room is. We arrive there as I turn the doorknob. I saw her laying on the bed and her face look more peaceful rather when she is awake. I sat at the nearby chair and stare at her.

"You should keep an eye for her at school..." Amber said and I look at her. "I will keep an eye of her this time..." I said and grab her hand. "Don't be too sad. She will be okay as long as you get rid of that dang razor" Suga hyung said as he lean his back on the couch looking at me.

"I will" we stay in silence waiting for Xevlyex to wake up or move one of her fingers or etc. I look at them and look back at Xevlyex. "Guys... I need you to take care of something" I walk toward them and told them what I wanted them to do. They look at each other and nodded before giving me a comforting smile.

"We will text you when we're done" as soon as Jin hyung said that they leave and I look at Xevlyex before holding her hands gently. Her hands were cold but now they are warm. I gently kiss her hands and caress her soft cheek.

"You're so precious to me, Princess.... You don't know how important you are to me... I wish that you knew that... I love you so much" I whisper and I can feel her moving. I shot up and look at her.

Her eyes slowly open up before looking around carefully until her eyes land on me. I smile warmly and tears slowly welled up in my eyes. "X-Xevlyex...?" She tilt her head a little before nodding slowly and I hug her carefully.

"I thought... I will lost you! But no.. You were still here by my side. I'm sorry... I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you! I can be there for you and can't be the best for you! Please forgive me... Xevlyex" I cried softly and feel her patting my back.

"It's okay... I'm the one who keeps on bothering-" I cut her off by looking at her straight in the eyes with my tears still streaming down. "I told you, it's okay. It's okay to rely on me, it's okay everything is okay. As long as you are happy, healthy and strong as long as we all are happy. We will go through it together and all of us are here for you... So it's okay. Please don't blame yourself... It's no one faults nor yours" she stare at me before smiling softly.

Some of my tears fell on her cheek safely and I tried to wipe them away but I just can't stop crying. "I-I'm sorry... For crying like this, X-Xevlyex.." My voice crack and she shook her head.

"It's okay and I-I'm sorry... For hurting myself" one of her tears stream down and I hug her stroking her hair. "I can't stop crying... I don't know why..." She chuckle weakly and pat my back.

"It's okay to cry, Jungkook..."

It's

Okay

To

Cry