Chapter 13: The result is?

"You chose 3 right? Since it scared you?" Rapmonie asked as the members were revealed.. "Yup" I said. When the first member was revealed.. "Yah, why does that represent me?" Jinie reacted.. and then the second one.. "Does that really represent me?" Yoongi commented..

"Ahahaha I wonder which mine is." Hobi said and then the third member was showed 0.0 "Ahahahaha!! Hobi-hyung!!" Jiminie laughed.. the other members joked around and made a barrier between me and Hobi.. "This is a lie!!" I yelled and reached for Hobi.. "How can we be enemies? Hahaha" we just laughed at each other and skipped to the second round..

"Who's my bro? Who's my bro?" I said getting excited. "Wah, I wish it's me again.. I don't wanna be the enemy" Hobi said which made me laugh.. "I think it might be Jin.." Yoongi stated.. "It(the kitchen) looked like it belonged to a professional.." everyone else agreed but then Jinie was the 4th one..

"Oh? Wait, the only one left is.."

"Yaaah!!!!! Brooo!!" Teahyungie yelled and suffocated me with a hug! "How is that possible? Why is V.. just why.." Jinie couldn't believe it.. me either.. I actually hoped it would be him but oh well.. Taehyungie might just be the best bro evaaahrrr!

"Yah, let's skip this one. We already know this is Rapmon-hyung.." Jiminie said and skipped to the next round. Me and Rapmonie just high-fived. "Reading buddy?" ☜☆☞ "Reading buddy!"

"Ah, who's the ex-boyfriend??" Jiminie asked.. everyone went dead silent.. "The Bathroooms... *silent evil laugh* I chose 6.. which is.. Rapmonie-oppa?" ∑( ̄□ ̄;)

"Wow, an ex-boyfriend who became the best friend.." Hobi commented.. "Atleast we're still friends right, reading buddy?" I smiled at him and said 'Yeah!'

"Atleast you're not the enemy.." Hobi mumbled.. Awww! I gave him a smile and mouthed 'It's just a game, don't worry.'

"The time for the most awaited round.." I heard one of the staff mumble.. "Most awaited? Why?" I asked but got no response.. So I just waited to see who I picked--I wish it would be Jimin. Please be Jimin.

"Yah! I'm her boyfriend." Jiminie joked.. Hahahaha yas! My bias is my boyfriend! Uwaaahh!! "Wait, she was choosing between 2 and 5 right? Who's 5?" Hobi asked..

"Oh! It's V! It's V!" Rapmonie exclaimed.. "Yah, but she chose me in the end.." Jiminie said.. "She didn't choose you. She chose number 2." Yoongi corrected.. which made us all laugh except for Jiminie..

"Don't worry, ChimChim. I'm the bro.." Taehyungie said trying to console him which looked even cuter!

"Oh! The next round is who has a crush on Baby Angie! What will you do Jiminie??" Hobi joked and Jiminie mumbled something I couldn't hear..

"Ah hyung!" Jiminie reacted when Rapmonie showed up again hahaha and everyone started teasing him!

"So.. So the story goes like, he and her were a thing but they broke up and he! He became her best friend but he still likes her! Aww!! Friend-zoned!" Yoongi teased and Rapmonie's expression was so effin' adorable!

 So the story goes like, he and her were a thing but they broke up and he! He became her best friend but he still likes her! Aww!! Friend-zoned!" Yoongi teased and Rapmonie's expression was so effin' adorable!