Chapter 21: Yoongi Can't Lie To Her

"Where are we going? *clap*clap*clap*"

"Aaaahhh! Can you just shut up for a few minutes?" Yoongi yelled and ruffled his hair. The girl seated beside him kept pestering him and asking the same question every 30 secs. What annoyed him more is that she kept asking in Dora's tone and claps her hands even!

"If you want me to stop then tell me where the heck are we going Chucky?" Yoongi stopped the car just to glare at her for 5 secs and started driving again..

"I'm not Chucky.. Can't you see my black hair? I'm Dracula girl. Count Dracula." he said and grinned.. "Yeah right. 'Count Dracula' my ass. You're the embodiment of Chucky with his hair died black. Even your smile looks like Chucky's.. Now tell me where we're going."

Yoongi was running low on his patience but it's not really a problem if he were to yell at the girl. He's been forced to stay with her for the past few days and he's been annoyed way past what he expected..

But the real problem for him right now was he didn't really know where to go. He was told to get her away from the hotel and BigHit so she wouldn't notice the others fixing up the final touches for the party.

"Can I at least play some music?" the girl asked and waved her phone in the air.. Yoongi just nodded thinking it wasn't really a bad idea..

The song that played was an English song by a boy group called 'One Direction'..

'I might never be your knight in shining armor
I might never be the one you take home to mother
And I might never be the on who brings you flowers
But I can be the one, be the one tonight'

For the past 2 years, Yoongi's English improved to it's maximum level. So he can clearly tell what the lyrics are saying.. He unconsciously sang along in his head..

'When I first saw you
From across the room
I could tell that you were curious(oh,yeah)'

He remembered the first time he saw the girl dancing his part in 21st Century Girl.. She copied him well..

'Girl, I hope you're sure
What you're looking for
'Cause I'm not good at making promises'

The next part of the song made him think of the past few days he spent with her.. The first day he did try to distract her.. It became quite a mess.. He was just following her and then suddenly, he got slapped and kicked in the stomach! And no one has the right to do that to Min Yoongi. No one.

'But if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms
And if you like having secret little rendezvous
If you like to do the things you know that we shouldn't do
Then baby, I'm prefect
Baby, I'm perfect for you'

Then when they 'coincidentally' met in a bookshop, where Yoongi had no idea why he was there, she pushed a bookshelf down that almost squished him! They had to fix it up after because the store manager caught the two throwing book after book at each other..

'And if you like midnight driving with the windows down
And if you like going places we can't even pronounce
If you like to do whatever you've been dreaming about
Baby, you're perfect
So let's start right now'

He remembered one time when the girls called at 2 AM.. Yes, it was fcking 2 in the morning! And not to mention that he was up late working on new music that time and he just managed to close his eyes for a few minutes when they disturbed his sleep. They called because this wacko sitting next to him suddenly disappeared with a note saying that she always wanted to go clubbing in Korea..