Chapter 23: Love is an Open Door

"Where's Allenie and Manager?" I asked when I noticed no sign of the two.. and Yoongi too, surprisingly..

"Not sure

"Not sure.. They were talking just a while ago.." Jiminie said and placed his attention back to the monopoly we were playing.. It was already 8 in the evening and there weren't many people left..

"Angie, were gonna hit the sack." Rochelle said.. "What about Allenie? Aren't you gonna wait for her?" I asked..

"I will. Don't worry." Anne said and the others waved their hands and left. I motioned for Anne to sit with us in our little circle..

"Oh, new member! Let's pair up!" Hobi said and pulled Anne to sit beside him.

Since there were 7 of us who wanted to play monopoly at first, we decided to play in pairs.. We decided the pairings by drawing lots.. The pairs were Eomma Jin and Appa Rapmon, Taehyungie and Jiminie, Jungkookie and Me, and the one without a pair was Hobi.

But since Anne joined, Hobi now has a pair! And we all knew monopoly takes a long time to finish, so we decided that the first to go bankrupt will receive punishment!

"Good luck Anne." I grinned as she sent a playful glare. "Jhope's hope has arrived!" she announced and high-fived with Hobi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah! Yah! Oppa! Let me do it!"

"No! I should do it! You only bring bad luck!"

"Hahahaha.. Yaaah, just roll the dice already."

The other members were laughing at me and Jungkoookie.. During the first few turns, we were in the lead but ever since Hobi's Hope, aka Anne, joined the game.. The tables seemed to have turned!

And me and Jungkookie were on our last roll! We need to land safely on the go which was 6 spaces from where we were.. And in-between are the other 3 pairs' own assets.. If we land on one, we lose all the money we have left!

"Oppa! I'm an Angel! I don't bring harm to anyone!" I yelled and tried to grab the dice from Jungkookie. "And I'm the golden maknae! There's nothing I'm not good at!"

"You might not be good at this! I'm telling you, I should roll the dice!" we were now pulling on each other like tug-of-war.. "Let.. go!" he yelled.

"No! You.. let go!"

"Yah, just roll it already. Hahaha" Hobi said and all of a sudden, the dice flew from our hands and unto the board! Σ(O口O;)

*spins*

*rolls*

everyone was waiting for the dice to stop and reveal the number that would either lead us to our demise or to our safe haven..