Chapter 20: Caught Red Handed... Literally

Through the combined work of BigHit and Star Academy, the incident was covered up well.

It was like nothing ever happened at all.

Kayle was even too excited to see Jessie again and didn't hesitate to kiss her right infront of us girls.. -.-

~ヽ('∀`)ノ~~(っ'▽')っ~~ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ~

"You are stupid." Anne told Allenie handing her a new box of tissue.. "Yeah, thanks for the support. -_-# Aren't you supposed to help me think positively or something?"

I scoffed "We are not in some stupid drama okay? This is reality. We've been with them for 3 years and you knew about them. Why couldn't you get him out of your system all this time?" I asked as I chew the chocolate chip cookie dipped in milk.

"I don't know.. Even if I wanted to, I just can't seem to forget about him.."

We all let out a sigh.. Seeing her like this hurts us too..

"Could you please stop crying? It hurts us to see you like this.." Nichole said, rubbing her back trying to calm her down..

"Maybe.. Maybe it's best if I go back home.. Take a little break.."

We were surprised but we didn't protest.. We knew it would be best for her to go back home. Even though it would hurt us, it would be for the best..

We helped her book a flight back home.. But..

~(╥﹏╥)~~( TДT)~~(╯︵╰,)~

"She's going home?" Yoongi asked.. The guys looked sad for the sudden news.. "Yeah.. Boss needs me.." she fidgeted in her seat when Manager stared at her..

"Guess it can't be helped then.." Manager said and stood up, leaving us..

"'Guess it can't be helped' yeah right.. Jackass." Allenie glared at the table mumbling curse after curse directed at him..

"Hey.. Stop.." I grabbed her hand and held unto it tightly..

"Okay, so she isn't going home because of her job. It's because of him right?" Yoongi asked catching up to the situation at hand..

"Wait what?" Jiminie asked still trying to process the whole thing..

"Yeah haha.. Kinda sick and tired of this whole one-sided shtness.. I just wanna take a break away from him.." Allenie answered truthfully..

"Does he know?" I glared at Yoongi sending a message not to ask any more questions but he just ignored me..

"Why do you need to adjust? If it hurts, then tell him about what you feel. If he rejects you, then you can move on. That's it." I looked at him just.. Nice advice Min Yoongi.. Just nice..

"It's not easy to do that. He has a girlfriend who is actually my friend, our friend. The one who got kidnapped? Yeah, that's her. And they've been together way before we met him. Way before I fell for him. So don't say 'That's it' because it's not it." she breathed in before continuing

"And move on? If it was that easy then I would've been over him ages ago! I'm not stupid to go on with a one-sided love for three fcking years Min Yoongi. I'm not. He already knows how I feel yet he just ignores it.."

She whispered the last part so only I could hear it.. It breaks my heart, not being able to help her..

"So running away helps? Running away from your feelings won't do anything. It's all useless if you can't tell him what you feel and just keep it all bottled up. At least before going back home, tell him. End it properly. With closure."