Prologue

Prologue.

My head is clouded, I just keep on doing it. Repeatedly. It doesn't faze me until the boy beneath me is crying out in pain, begging for me to stop, to leave. But I don't, oh no I don't. I want this guy to suffer, to feel the pain I feel. So I keep doing it.

Deep down I know in my heart that this is wrong, but no. I need to do this. 

My breathing stops as I see the soft, gentle like figure under me. He almost looks dead. But I can see he is still alive. How though? I've done it multiple time, nearly one hundred and fourty times to be exact. I keep count.

"Just leave me, please." The fluffy haired boy chokes out. 

Oh he's a strong one.

"No!" I snarl, giving him one more wound to add to his lovely collection. 

When I pull back, I am trembling, all over. This isn't normal, I shouldn't feel this way, I shouldn't feel.. Guilty. My hands shake, my breathing increases. Sirens can be heard a few blocks away. Shit did somebody see me? No, no, no this is bad. I can't go to prison.

The sirens get closer. What have I done? 

"J-Just go, I-I wont rat you out." The boys tone slips, his breathing stopping. What have I done? 

I stand up, my shakey hands raking through my bleached blonde hair. I just killed somebody. Sure, I stabbed my dad before but I have never killed anybody. Ever!

My vision fogs as I stumble out of the alley way, I pull my hood up and make a run for it down the silent streets of England. The sirens start to fade as my legs pick up speed, nearly the rate as my heart. I am such a fucking moron. I'll go to prison, and rot, I will rot! No.. I can't I have a life.. Not that it's a good one. But I still have it, and I won't waste it. I won't bring this up ever again. But what if that boy had a family? A girlfriend? A boyfriend, maybe. He did look a bit fruity. Not that I'm a homophobe or anything. I am just saying. I bet that boy had a life. Better than mine, probably.

"Uh excuse me, do you mind?" A tiny voice says from behind me.

"What?" I snap at the brunette.

"I said do you mind?" She repeats, rubbing her small hands on her black dress, that goes just below her knees.

"Mind what?" I smirk, being my stubborn self.

The brunette frowns, her tanned cheeks igniting. "Look, could you just remove your dirty sneakers away from my new pumps?" She demands rather than asks. 

Someone is a bit feisty.

"They're dirty because I was running through the fecking mud yea idiot." I try make a joke, but the girl just rolls her eyes. "That was funny, you've got to admit." I shove her arm a little.

"Could you just go?" She asks. 

I shake my head, "free country." 

"Don't be such a child." She stomps her foot, angrily.

I smirk, "now look who is the child." I point at her.

The girl sighs in defeat, "if you are going too stand there, could you be quite. I am waiting for my mother." She says, softening down her brown locks. 

"Mother? Aren't you a bit old for your mummy to be picking you up from a night out?" I tease, I should really get going but the way the girls eyebrows furrow and her lips go into a straight line I know I need to stay to tease her a bit more. I just won't pull down my hood.

"No! I was not out drinking or partying, I was studying with a friend actually. If you must know." She snaps. 

"Studying?" My mouth hangs agape, "Gross." 

"Look.."

I smirk, "it's Niall." I say. 

She smiles a bit, "look Niall, I like studying. I want to be big in life. So mind your own busin-" A car horn honks and the brunette with a arse on her like Kim Kardashian stops speaking I know it's her mother. 

Her mother narrows her eyes at me through the windscreen, "Scarlette, in the car! Now!" She demands.

Scarlette what a name.

I updated? I don't know if this was any good but I hope it was. And if you have any hate, do not comment it. Just message me.

Thank you to the most amazing writer who commented on my first part! Ily! 

Please vote.xx

P.S Scarlette is Marina from Marina and the Diamonds. With brown hair of course.x