Chapter One

Please vote it would be lovely :)

Chapter One

              She gets into the shiny black motor, not even a "goodbye Niall, nice talking to you" Although I was taking the piss out of her.

Scarlette.

That is a lovely name- My thoughts are cut short as sirens repeatedly blast through my ear drums, an ambulance goes rushing past me. Was the boy in there? Is he dead? He must be.

Pulling my hood back over my blonde hair I curse to myself, where will I stay tonight? I can't go home. I won't be made fool of again.

Pulling my beat up silver Nokia from my sweatpants, I once again curse silently, it's past midnight. I can see my hands are still shaking, and my pulse is still beating rather quick. I need to calm down. I will get over it. Soon. Hopefully. I can only hope, can't I? Hope is all I got on my side right now.

As I walk down the wet streets, I contemplate whether I should just stay up all night and not sleep, or return the girls phone that I swiped.

OK, no, she dropped it and before I could give it back she had left. So technically I didn't steal it.

Choosing the latter, I take the black android from my back pocket, the pocket which I call the arse pocket, and I start searching through the phone. Is this an invasion of privacy? Nah, I am only helping return this thing.

213 Photos.

Oh, it wouldn't be so bad if I took a sneaky peak, would it?

I take a seat on a nearby bench and start flickering through Scarlette's pictures. Mostly they are of clothes she has bought. One picture catches my eye though. Her brown hair isn't brown, it is blonde, I can clearly see her chocolate brown roots making an appearance through the blonde. She has a little love heart painted underneath her left eye and her eye's are rimmed with black eyeliner. She looks fit.

I don't know how it happened but when I look down there is a tent in my trousers.

Scarlette just gave me a boner.

I look around to see if anybody can see me, but I am out of sight. Spotting a shop a few feet away I quickly jog over to it, just as the man is about to change the OPEN sign to the CLOSED sign I quickly stop him.

"I need the bathroom, badly, can I use it?" I ask, referring to the shops bathroom.

The man with ginger hair sighs, "make it quick, yeah?" He says, opening the door back up.

"I will, thanks!" I say, running into the store, it takes a minute or two for me to find it but when I do I make sure I lock the door.

I take back out the black android, open up the picture of the girl I conversed with earlier and sigh, I would fuck her all day long if I could.

My problem arrives back into town and I know I need to relieve it now.

So I softly palm myself through my pants, a few groans escaping my lips.

The dirty, disgusting, horrendous sights of the stores spashes toilets are gone, and now filled with images of a certain brunette and her welcoming smile.

I back up against the wall, still palming myself. An image of Scarlette laying beside me, while I caress every single curve she has clouds my brain and I immediately pull my length from my trousers, the head of my penis the same colour as my lips.

"Oh." I grunt out as I pump softly.

I can almost feel Scarlette's beautiful lips around me, I pump harder at the thought. My head falls back against the germ-tiled wall, Scarlette's name escaping my lips, and a few curses as I reach my climax.