Mysteries

MIAS  POV

      After about an hour, Sam woke up. 

   "why does my head hurt so much?" He asked.

    "Your sister beat you half to death." Colby answered.

  Sam looks at me with disgust. I just smiled and looked in a different direction. 

  " It's payback," I told him. He walked away in anger and Colby feel to the floor laughing. I smiled because of how cute he is.   

  About an hour later, we started on the video again. Sam did most of the work, while me and Colby punched each other. I punched his arm really hard that his face turned red, trying to hold it in.  I like how we can play fight and he won't pity me for being a girl, and refuse to punch me. Sam looked so pissed off, his knuckles were on the table, balled into fists, and he was biting his lip, preventing himself from telling us to quit acting like children. The only thing me and Colby helped with was the voice editing.

   My phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out and I got a text from Asher. Asher was my old crush, but now it's Colby. 

    I unlocked my phone and clicked the message. It read,' I know we haven't talked much, but I have always liked you, I was just to scared to talk to you. Please me at the mall water fountain at 7, you won't regret it. :)'.

   I smiled and was on top of the world. But it ended when I remembered Colby.  I made eye contact with him, for about a second. He smiled and I returned it.

We finally finished the video, and uploaded it. Colby is cooking food in the kitchen and Sam is having a 'talk' with me.

    "you and Colby are forbidden, to be together." Sam said.

 I rolled my eyes and said," you don't make my decisions, Sam."

 "yes, I do, I am your older brother." He smiled," now obey me.

 I got up and said,"nope" then left.

Sam glared ate me the whole time I walked to the kitchen.   I entered the doorway and leaned against the wall. Colby was singing, and he was GOOD. He was singing Lorde - Royals.  I stood there until he stopped.

   "You're a good singer, Colby." I said.

 He blushed,"Thanks, you know Sam doesn't like us talking."

   " Yeah, I know, when he comes in here we should do something to piss him off."  I say.

  Colby smiled and said," Yeah, I know what to do too, leave it to me."

   About five minutes later, Sam walked into the room and we both smiled.    Sam stood next to me like the big brother  he is. Colby looked at me and winked. He walked over, and stood next to me. Sam looked from me to Colby and turned red. 

     Colby held my cheeks and brought his lips to mine. WHAT?! Did Colby just kiss me?!

  Sam fast walked out of the room, and we heard the front door slam shut. Me and Colby laughed until our hearts hurt.

    I don't think he knows it but i'm falling for him.

    AN-  MIA I HAD TO LEAVE IT HERE. :)