young love

MIAS POV

I sat on the couch with everyone and just as i was about to get up, Colby pulled me back on his lap.

I sat there and let everyone talk.
Zayn and Octavia are getting married and I just think that they are an adorable couple.But zayns a fake ass bitch that that took Octavia from Sam.

Everyone introduced themselves to Zayn, since he was meeting Octavias friends, not the other way around.

I turned around to Colby starring at me. I smiled and turned my head away, again.
I got up, leading Octavia and Zayn to the door and preparing for a long day of showing them around.

I already know im going to show her the town once again.it was like 14 years since she's been here. we are going to post on my youtube about my time showing her around.

I dragged Colby with me and let him sit in shotgun. I looked in the backseat, where Sam, Octavia and Zayn were sitting, just talking.

Zayn looked up and made eye contact with me. Maybe it was my paranoia, but i thought i saw him glare at me.

Oh well. Probably me trying to start more drama agian. I love drama, to be honest. Sometimes.

We drove off to the town grill. We aren't allowed to drink, but we got our people for that. I helped show the lovely married couple the grill. I wanted to remind her of all our memories here.
While doing that, i ran into a girl. walking away i heard, " bitch, look the fuck out. Dumb slut."
I rolled my eyes before hearing a smack, and grunt in pain.
I turn around to an unconscious blonde. My eyes moved up, looking at Colby with his hand being brought down from knocking the bitch out.
I didnt know weather to laugh or cry. I get it. Guys shouldn't hurt girls, but she had it coming. She needs to learn how to respect people.Good thing everyone here is drunk, or Colby would be in big trouble. I pointed to a bar stool with a stain on it. "Remember when Victoria broke someones arm there?" I asked Octavia. She smiled and nodded.
I can tell how much she missed it here.

We sat down, at a table. I sat across from Octavia and next to Colby. The atmosphere was very tense at the moment, from different causes.

We took like 2 hours to eat, before moving on to the rest of the city.
We slowly made our way to lawkherd apartment. Once we got there, we went up to the 4th floor, room 65b, knocking continuously.

The door creaked halfway open. I could see everyone trying to focus their eyes on the darkness, coming from the apartment.
"Louis?"
"COLBY... baby?"

(Louis is just weird, their not dating)

"LOUIS"

Colby and some guy named Louis were bickering back and fourth.
The door was closed, and re-opened, after being unlocked.
A light being flicked on. A face was exposed. Brown hair. Brown eyes. Tattoos. Hooded eyes. ADORABLE.
"Louis? As in Louis Tomlinson, from One direction?!" Me and Octavia said in unison. (In the story, Zayn was never a part of One Direction)
"He's here in Colorado for a concert...and me." Colby said. I mean i ship the hell outta them, but Colbys mine, bitch.
"Ya, hi lovies" he said, inviting us in.
"Omg i loved you since 2012, I love you so much" i said. I could detect jealousy off of Colby, but he shook it off and continued the conversation with Louis.

"Do you want to go to the mountains with us? We were on our way ther and i remembered you". Colby asked Louis.

"Ya, sure, I'm not doing anythink else. Lets go. KEVIN, IM COMING BITCH!" Louis screamed while running down the hallway.

What the fuck. Those are the words everybody there was thinking. What the actual fuck is Louis?
Everyone followed, close behind. Except they walked like normal people
After a 30,or so minute drive, me, Octavia, Zayn, and Louis jumped out. I looked back at Colby.

"Aren't you coming, love?" I asked Colby.
"Naa, i got to call my brother, I'll be there soon" he smiled sweetly at me.
I walked up a really steep hill, while dying. There are many flowers here. I love it here. Like a lot. I love Colorado. Even if it's temperamental. I hope i can stay.

From the distance you can see Colby running uo the mountain, or trying to. He is failing... miserably. It's kinda cute.
I love him. I keep pushing the thought away, but he is the only thing that's been making me whole.
  Colby made his way up the mountain. We were still walking, though. We were walking for ever.
Whenever  would go here, it would be in a car.
Colby finally caught up with us, and was almost dying.
I laughed under my breathe.
After pointing to an abandoned mine, i said, "we should probably go, we never got this far without my mom. And im scared we will get lost."

I watched as everyone but Colby walked back down. We made eye contact, starting down the steep hill.
He put his arm around me and asked me a question which made my day.   
     "If you're free tomorrow, lets go on a date".
I smiled like a freak.

"Yes. But what about Octavia? She just got here." I lead on.
"Make it a double date, he finished."

Everyone was in the car by now.

I could see everyone was dying to ask why i was lookong like a tomato.

I told Octavia and Zayn about the double date, and they agreed to it.

All we got to do is get ready. Me and Octavia went to flat Irons mall, to get our dresses.
I ended up getting a blood red dress, and Octavia got a seafoam green/blue dress.

I got scared of messing up my makeup, so i had Ocatavia do it. She gave me the smokey eye look. she gave herself a brown eyeshadow. We did the rest of our makeup including brows, mascara, flawless foundation, and lipstick.

I put my dress on and sat, waiting for the rest of them.  Zayn came and sat on the couch.

Octavia walked out of the room, meeting Zayns eyes, and they chatted until Colby finally finished.
"Sorry, i had to fix my hair. Perection doesn't make itself happen." He said.

His eyes went big, and smiled once he saw me.
"You look lovely". He complimented.

"Thanks" i said happily.
I was the first to the car. Colby opened the door for me and Octavia.

The boys sat in the front.
I looked at Colby and just admired his face. I love him.

AN- SORRY I DIDNT POST IN FOREVER, I HAD A FAMILY THING GOING ON.
LOUIS IS REALLY WEIRD. HIM AND COLBY DIDNT DATE, LOUIS IS JUST LIKE THAT.
BUT ANYWAYS I'LL FINISH THE DATE NEXT CGAPTER. I JUST WANTED TO START IT, AND HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER JUST FOR THEIR DOUBLE DATE. LOVE YOU GUYS. BYE BYE ❤😘