The Beach

Today, we are going to the beach to try and set our minds on something else. It is too sad to think about a loved one that has left.
    Me and Colby set our stuff down, heading to the water. We notice that Sam is not with us. We look back and see him, laying on his towel, asleep. He had a lack of sleep lately and tired himself out by crying.
  I smile at how calm he is when he is sleeping. While I was in my own world, thinking about the things that happened, I was brought out by a sudden freezy feeling against my skin. 
   Colby threw me into the cold ocean. I swan back to the surface, regaining my body heat. I looked up to see a smirking Colby. I ran after him, jumping on his back.
Being him, he ran toward the water again. I didn't notice him do tgis until we were sumerged by it. I held my breath, as did Colby. I unlatched from him, going the opposite direction. I really hate how cold the ocean is. Whenever you see someone swimming in the ocean, in movies,  they look so content. The ocean is not a content place. It is a freezing bowl of death.
I love water, just not when it is ice cold.
   I hear Colby shout," come on, I know it's cold, but  im here, so it's worth it." From being me.
I laugh very loudly and say," I'll come only if I can go on your back. And you're not why I'm coming in."
   I slowly stepped into the cold water, adjusting to the temperature once again. I kept my eyes on the water the whole time, trying not to gasp from the feeling.
I look up, once I am fully in. I don't see Colby, anywhere. I started to panic. What if a shark ate him? 
I let a small scream escape my lips before something pulled me under water, in the opposite direction of the land. Water filled my lungs, I tried to scream, but the water muffled the sound so no one heard a thing. I kicked my legs and swayed my arms, trying to get back to the surface. The force of the creature was strong but it wasn't fast.
   The grasp on my leg was removed, and I swam to the top, catching a breath. I look to my right, noticing Colby.
"Was that fucking you?!" I ask.
He smiled.
"You fucking scared the shit out of me. I couldn't breath. BITCH." I sat again.
  He must have thought this was so funny because he started to laugh and had a hard time swimming. I just sat there glaring at him. I literally thought I was going to die. My nose still burns from the water. My heart and lungs hurt from the sudden scare and breathing.
   Once Colby stopped laughing, he steadied his swimming and let me hop on his back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my feet around his torso.
Everytime he swan underwater, I held my breath, not wanting to die.
We were in the water for about 2 hours, before heading to shore.
"SHARK" I screamed.
Colby swam faster and grunted, scared of what might happen if the 'Shark' got us.
"It's behind us" I say.
He screamed," I can't swim no more, im I'm out of breath."
That's when I took my chance to scare him even more.
"SOMETHING BUT ME" I scream loudly.
I let go of Colby, sinking deeper into the ocean. I could tell Colby was in a panic. I swam up more and grabbed Colbys leg. I pulled on it, tugging on him down. I saw a huge bubble escape his lips and his huge eyes. He was scared.
I tried to contain my laugh, but I couldn't. All the air from my lungs escaped, and was replaced with water. I coughed, trying to get clear air into my body. 
I rushed to reach the top of the water, with Colby behind me. When we both reached the top, Colby was speechless.
When he finally was able to speak, he said,
    "I'm proud of you, learning from your boyfriend."
   I was very shocked by this. Does he think I'm his girlfriend. Oh, well, im I'm probably Mis hearing him from all of this water in my ear. I smile and say,
  "Thanks"
  He smiled back at me and we swam to the shore.
When we got there, Sam was sitting with a pretty girl on his lap. Sam Lind of reminds me of Dumbledore. But in a good way.
   Me and Colby lay down on our towels and fall asleep . We were tired out from our long swimming day.
        But before I fell asleep,  Colby placed his hand on mine.

AN-
     I DIDN'T GET TO UPDATE FOR A WHILE, SORRY. I WAS CATCHING UP WITG MY SCHOOL WORK.
     MIA MADE ME UPDATE IT TODAY.