Prolouge

The mission.

The mission was what caused the war. The kill Catherine had done on the royal, the one destined to be the rightful ruler. The mission that caused the Storm Queen to gain all control. She was only a child with her brother, Vox. Witnessing the brutal death of her mother.

Julia.

The wife of a Stormguard. A mere man by the name of Ardan.

They went into hiding for years until they eventually joined the fold where Celeste and Vox were trained to use their powers they obtained from their mother. Ardan being able to advance his technology to make a glove of iron to knock down any soul.

Celeste had grown to be a beautiful girl with many resemblance to her dead mother. With her long, platinum blonde hair and the curvaceous body she owned she caught many eyes. Those pink eyes daring not to look for love as the past she owned was far too much.

The mission was what made Adagio so interested in the fold. With his immortality— The curse that stopped him from aging he has gained quite a lot of wisdom. He seeks information on this death. If only he did not interact with Catherine, then this battle would have not gotten worse.

This case is spirally down the dark, bottomless pit and his curiosity might be the cause of something horrible.

The rise of the Storm Queen once again and the search for the missing children of Julia.