Chapter 3 - Gold

Me: This chapter is manly focused on Gold and his mother. Unfortunaly, The mother passes away in this chapter due to a heart attack. R&R.

Gold was sitting in his bed. He was looking at his hands. No injuries were on his hands. He lied down on the bed. He was lying on the bed until he heard a glass break from the kitchen.

Gold jumped out of the bed and ran to the kitchen. He saw his mother on the ground. "Mother!" Gold screamed and ran to her. Her eyes were closed and her hands was on her heart.

Gold hugged her and looked around for his phone and found it and called the ambulance. The ambulance arrived and took Gold's mother away. Gold was sitting in the kitchen. He couldn't believe of what happened. Just then, His phone was ringing. Gold walked to the phone. The ambulance was calling him. Gold answered the phone. "Hello?" Gold said. "Hello, Is this Gold?" The doctor said. "Yes, This is Gold." Gold replied. "I'm afraid we have bad news about your mother." The doctor said. "What's wrong about her?" Gold said. "Well, She had died from a heart attack." The doctor replied back. Gold's mind went blank. "We couldn't revive her. I'm sorry." The doctor said. Gold ended the call. Gold covered his face with his hands and softly sobbed. He couldn't stop crying.

She was the best mother he had and now she was gone. "Don't leave me, Mother...." Gold said in his sobs. Gold wiped the tears off his eyes and decided if he can't handle the sadness in this city, He would leave to the an another city.

He got his things and put them in a suitcase. He had enough money for him to leave the city. He opened the front door and looked at the house one last time and left the house. Then he opened the front door and wrote a note and left the house.

"Goodbye, everyone..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~