Chapter 4 - Silver now knows

Me: Well, In this chapter, Silver goes to Gold's house and finds out that Gold is leaving the city to an another city. Enjoy! R&R!

Silver sat on his bed. He couldn't believe he cried. He cried himself to sleep, He cried when he remembered that memory. He hated to be forgotton. It was a pain for him. Silver decided that he would commit suicide if it gets worse on him. Silver decided he would go to Gold's house. Silver opened the front door and left.

By the time Silver got to Gold's house, Gold and his mother was gone. Silver didn't hear the ambulance drive by yesterday. Silver looked around for Gold. He was never seen. Silver began to get worried. Gold wouldn't be gone like this before. Not even his mother. Silver then saw a note on the kitchen table. He walked to it and read it.

"I'm leaving this city. I couldn't handle about my mother's death. I am moving to an another city. Goodbye...

Gold

"He's....leaving?" Silver said. He put his hands on his hair. "No...Don't leave me, Gold....Stay with me...." Silver said. Tears began to form in Silver's eyes. He didn't want Gold to leave the city. He put the note back to where it was and left the house. He was going to stop Gold from leaving him alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~