Chapter 6 - Through the hills

Hello and welcome once more to Wolf Girl. I'm pretty sure this book is gonna come to an end soon :( But if you have any ideas or recommendations please let me know :)

Disclaimer : I don't own Marvel

The rain had finally stopped after a three day continuous stream

The small moment that Storm and Steve had shared hadn't happened again.

The two were kept busy by the small jobs everyone had to pitch in to do.

"It's time Storm" said River.

"I know, I just can't bare to leave this place"

"Storm what happened here"

The Wolf Girl fingered a ring she had carved from antler.

"Pain happened River, so much, it changed my life, this place saved me and...." she couldn't continue.

"When you leave, he will save you"

Amber eyes met Blue ones. Storm smiled, a genuine smile, one that had not been seen since before she did her Animal Trial.

"Maybe I shall" she said.

River walked off, but Natasha replaced him, she motioned to Storm to sit down.

"He likes you as well you know" said Natasha

"Maybe, I made you something" Storm handed Natasha a small box.

Natasha unraveled the leather and pulled out a pen. 

"I knew it seems useless, but, if you press this end, it let's out a small switchblade, the other emits poison. If you press the middle though it becomes an actual pen"

 If you press the middle though it becomes an actual pen"

"Thankyou" Natasha smiled

"I can tell what your thinking, the small blue metal is beastalis, it is one of the only materials that can kill a Dire Wolf"

"You would I need that"

"Natasha, I am a Dire Wolf shifter, they are the hardest animal to control, they are larger and stronger then normal animals. If it comes to the point where, I cannot be controlled, kill me before I kill any of you"