Chapter 7 - Fight of the Dire Wolves

Hello and welcome back.

Hope you enjoy

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel 

Thankyou for that Tikanii, we will take it from here"

Vitalis stepped out into the light and smiled a heyena smile.

"This place is not for you Vitalis, it belongs to the Dire Wolves"

"But I am a Dire Wolf dear girl, one of the last. Of course you know who is the other don't you StormFyre"

Storm gulped and took a step back

"Storm what is he talking about" asked River

"You haven't told him yet have you. Well this is interesting. River, ever wonder where you got that scar from" Vitalis pointed to the three slashes on his neck

"Or how your father came back half dead, on the night of your's sister's first shift, go on then Storm tell them your secret. Tell them" he taunted

She snarled and threw a knife she had carved from bone. It landed in the throat of Vitalis' advisor - his brother.

"Dire Wolf" her brother whispered, partially in horror.

Vitalis smirked "looks like the secrets out Wolf Girl"

Storm's hands clenched and from one hand sprouted fire.

She thrust her hands outwards and fire spewed from them igniting many unfortunate soldiers from Managataa.

"Attack" yelled Vitalis 

And the warriors streamed forward.

Vitalis amd Storm circled each other warily, feigning moves to outlast the other.

Storm slashed downwards with her battleaxe and Vitalis blocked it with his broadsword.

They thrust and parried, each effectively blocking the others strikes. A sheen of sweat had formed upon the foreheads of both attackers.

Storm lept back a few feet as to regain some space, but Vitalis was as quick as lightening and gave her  no breathing time.

He faked a swing to the left, but kicked out her knees instead. She landed on the ground with a heavy thud and lay dazed. She gasped trying to bring air into her lungs which had been emptied by the force of the impact.

Two Managataan men held her down as she thrashed around. 

Steve looked on helplessly as the girl he liked.. no loved was about to die. He didn't realise as a Managataan stood behind him and brought him to his knees.

When Storm glanced up to her companions she saw them all being restrained.

"Let them go" she cried "they did nothing, kill me but set them free" she sobbed.