Chapter 9

Julies p.o.v

Walking down the streets on a Saturday afternoon. I just need to let all of my anger out. I don't know what will happen if I stand up to Justins shit. I'd probably die. For all I know. But then again, with the big mouth that I've got I should atleast use it to get at him and defend myself. I wonder what would happen if I slapped or hit him back. He would probably either go and get his little sidekick,slurry,girlfriends to gang bash me or just bash the living Jesus out of me by himself and just have his 2 sidekick bros to stand there and look out for any witnesses. So what I'm going to do is go to a gym for a while and just build up all my muscle and anger and take it out on announcing bag or something.

I'm not the type when it comes to fighting but I've changed and not in a good way. I used to care about what people thought of me. But ever since the bullying started people can go stick 10 up them cause I couldn't give two fucks.

I think I've changed my personality because being around 4 brothers all my life they have always told me to never let any boy put me down. Always fight for what's right and don't give two shits about what people say or think of you.

Walking down the street in baggy factorie pants and a black sports bra with a beat hoodie over the top  and my Air Maxes. I feel comfortable. I don't give a shit about what people whisper about me and what I wear because bro it's a FUCKING FREE COUNTRY! Go eat a Dick and choke for all I care.

As I rock up to the joint of the self defence class I walk in and look around to where I wanna start first.

I spot the punching bag and walk over to it.

I start to strip. I take off my hoody and place it near me in a corner along with my phone,keys,purse and bottle of water. I put my sweat bands on my wrists and tie my hair up into a high pony tail. I take my shoes off and eye the punching bag. Imagining that the punching bag is Justin Beavers face. Oh boy I sure will be having fun here by the looks of it.

I shake my body off and get started.

I start punching the punching bag and use ally might to hit the bag hard enough. I want to have the approval that my knuckles will be hurting by the end of today, because that will show me that I've got a good swing behind me. And I could take on any bitch that gets in my way.

A couple hours later and I am sweating like a pig that has asthma and has ran 1000 miles.

I Have asthma and that's a downer.

But I'm still a pretty fit girl.

I grab my shit and exit the gym.

I've done a good job today. And I know this by the non stop sweating and that my knuckles are hurting but not bruised. I could still need a bit of training.

Oh God that's a good idea.

I think that I need a kick boxing trainer. And that's what I'm gonna get.

As I make myself at home I kick my Air Maxes Off and walk into the loungeroom. I press my missed calls button on my home phone and find that there is no missed calls or messages. Great!

As I make my way to the kitchen to go grab a snack I trip over the leg of the table that was poking out and fall flat on my face. Ummm ow?

That's gonna leave a bruise.

But Meh.

As I lift my body off of the tiled kitchen floor I struggle and groan.

I open the fridge and Dayum what's that?

Oh that's an olive. Scared me almost?

I grab a packet of beef chops and turn the stove on. I peel 4 potatoes and boil them. I grab a masher and mash the heavenly cooked potatoes. I add butter and milk with some black pepper. Mmmm.

And the chops are cooked.

Time to dig in.

As I take one bit of the meat I savour the heaven taste and swallow with my eyes closed. I make a moan and nod in approval.

Could this not sound anymore sexual? Nuh? What people don't understand what chops and me have going on. It's like Black people and chicken! That's like my love of my life.

After finishing my chops and mashed potatoes I go on up to my room. As I'm passing my room I bump into one of my brothers.

EJ. Oh how splendid.

"Hey EJ what are u doing?"

"Nothing just going downstairs cause my girlfriends coming."

"Oh you got another one already. It's been not even a week after you dumped Katy and Amy and Cheryl.

What's your new girlfriends name?"

"Jazmine and stop naming my girlfriends bro it ain't legit."

"Yeah yeah whatever EJ"

" Oh yeah and Julie, You need to have a shower. You pong like a dead fish in a heater."

" No that's not me that's you, DJ stop smelling your crack hole."

I yell as he makes it to the bottom of the stairs. He just giggles and shakes his head.

I think a shower sounds great at the moment.

_________________________________________

Hey guys this is a big update so please know that I am trying.

I've been really busy lately so don't judge. I still and always will love you guys. :) keep voting, commenting, and reading. Feel free to share my book and never be shy to message me.

thanks guys cyaaaaaaa my babes.