Chapter 11

Dylans p.o.v

Dayum that Shorty what's her name, oh yeah Julie or the Queen Of Sluts as Justin would say is one fine cupcake. Little dayum hook a brother up.

I've liked her ever since she walked through them doors of our school. But my man JB had to fancy her too.

He called dibs and since then on out I had to keep my thoughts and opinions to myself.

Because don't know what Justins attempt would be if he found out that I liked his girl.

I have never really done anything wrong to her so I guess that I would have a chance to get it in with her.

Like bro I ain't that bad looking.

I get the girls but not as much as JB!

That kid like a Playboy.

Wait he is the slut of the group.

If I like Julie I think imma ask her out. Just see how things go. Aightttt.

Justins p.o.v

Ok..I'm still a bit confused about Julie and why she walked out of the gym. Like legit.

She's to small to be in a big, ghetto place like that.

She could get jumped.

I swear if anyone touched her I will break open their mouth with a  hammer.

Wait what the fuck am I talking about? I'm legit fucked up these God dayum walls.

I like Julie and all but I know that she would never forgive me it believe me that I didn't mean to do all of them nasty things to her.

Because trust me if she was mine she would be my one. And my only.

I wouldn't see anything in any other girl if she was mine.

I would protect her from anything and everything. She would be my shining diamond.

I gotta admit that Julies got some fine curves and she's got a nice ass.

The things that I love about her is her.....

Eyes

Smart Mouth

Lips

Smile

Ass

Boobs

Ass..... Ummm

Sense of Humor

Dirty foul mouth

Ass

Oh yeah and I think I forgot to mention her fine big Bubble yum

ASS!!! She's got a big one. Especially for her small and petite figure.

Her curves are magnificent. Even though I hurt her and tell her how much I hate her, I'm still gonna love her. I have and always will ever since I laid eyes on her.

When she walked through the science classroom doors. She was breathless. I thought of her everyday.

And I still do. So I desperately need to tell her to be mine. Because my life without her will be .... A Fucked up one.

But until I can have her I will still hurt her. But I recon that Julie has always had a eye out on my boy Dylan.

That's why I call her the Queen of sluts. Because she goes around liking everyone else but not me.

I'm the popular guy in the school and she doesn't even noticeboard acknowledge my presence whenever I'm around unless I'm beating the shit outta her.

It will never go or even get through her head. She's such a blonde when she wants to be bro.

She just wants the Mother Fucken D!

If she wants it, why doesn't she just ask. Use be happy to give it to her.

Any day ! That's for sure.

_________________________________________

Hey guys how did you like my chapter for this.

Some drama will start to happen Since Dylan likes Julie and so does Justin. But Justins called dibs on her. But he bashes her? I think Justins life is complicated. Yeah. So please make my book get word around on wattpad. Thanks guys.

Love you.

Xxo stay strong babes