Chapter 10

Justins p.o.v

(sorry guys there is gonna be a sex scene now so please skip if u don't feel comfortable.)

"oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh yeah baby right there." I say as she bounces on my Dick.

I turn us over and I get ontop of her.I lift her leg up ontop of my shoulder and start thrusting into her.  Were both panting. She's calling my name. I'm screaming hers. She's digging her nails into.my biceps and I'm gripping onto the pillow next to her head. She's thrusting herself to onto my Dick. She's breathing in and out faster.

And were finally at our station.

And I scream her name one last time before I let loose.

"Goergiaaaaaaahhhhh" I scream.

I plop down next to her and pant.

She pants also.

"I had a nice time today Justin. We should do it again sometime." She winks at me as she puts on her small prices of clothing that she wears.

"Yeah definantly" I nod and check her out.

And then she's gone.

I get up off the bed besides phones ringing.

'hey girl, she said she lick a lolly she wanna make it pop. She said She lick a lolly she wanna kiss the top. She said she lick a lolly she want my lollypop.'and I finally answer.

"hello" I talk into the phone.

"hey Jb it's me Dylan where u at?"

"at home why?" I ask

"because yo girl Julie just walked out of the Gym."

I open my mouth, absolutely gob smacked.

What the fuck is she doing there?

Is she working out?

Nah that can't be it.

Or can it?

__________________________________________

Hey guys I'm trying to update so get me more votes and reads and comments and help me out please.

Cause the more reads and votes and comments. The more I feel good about myself and I will update more because I  Know people out there are reading my book.  Thanks guys.

I'll try keep updating.

Just for use.

Btw I'm on my phone writing these chapters. So sorry for the auto correct if there are any.

Cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ;)

Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MCHWAAAAAA ;)

Btw u guys actually thought that I would make Julie and Justin have sex. Pftttttt you dirty little kids.

I'm a sneaky person so please think when I'm trolling u and when I'm not.

Okay seriously I'm going now. Byeeeee.;) Mchwaaaa.