Chapter 13

Dylans p.o.v

Me and Julie are going out. Finally I've got the girl for once.

It feels good to have a girlfriend that I actually liked.

Well since me and Julie are going out I'm gonna have to drop out on the bullying group thingy, because I can't Handel it anymore like legit I swear. If she's my girl I gotta protect her no doubt.

I don't let my best friend bash her. What type of boyfriend would I be if I let that happen? Not a very good one.

It's lunch time now and I'm telling JB that I'm dropping out. I know he's gonna be pissed but he's still has Blake.

I don't care if he hurts me as long as it ain't my girl Julie.

It feels good to call her that finally.

Walking into the cafeteria I immediately spot Justin and Blake.

It feels really heavy on my shoulders and I'm not sure how this will turn out.

Walking past the people in our school we have:

The cheerleaders

The Jocks

The Populars (us)

The freaks

The geeks

The nerds

The people who act cool.

And the people that don't bother anyone and just mind their own business.

And that's when finally I got to our table.

Justin wasn't looking.

So I tap him on the shoulder.

He turns around.

"Hey D what's up brah?" He says and we do our handshake.

"nothing JB just came to talk to you about a couple things." I tell him.

He mods his head and motions his hands for me to continue.

"well JB you know I've always been there for you but I think it's been enough with bullying Julie.

And I'm going out with her. I told her I'm sorry and everything and she forgave me.

I know you still like her but I've liked her ever since aswell.

So please don't take this the wrong way. Bro I'll always be here for you.

I just don't wanna see her get hurt anymore. Especially by my best mate."

Justin looked at me with complete disgust.

He closed his eyes and then re-opened them.

"Why Dylan. Why have you all of a sudden liked her.

You always said u hated her. But why have u changed your mind all of a sudden?

Bro I called dibs on her and everything and now you go and be like dis.

You know from the beginning that she was mine and we all agreed.

I just- argh fuck off would you D."

"bro I've liked her ever since she walked through dem doors. I just- I couldn't have said anything because I knew how you felt about her and I knew your reaction if you knew that I liked her." I said

"Yeah whatever bro just don't ever talk to me again. Me and Blake could do better without you anyways. "

"well it was nice knowing ya." I smiled and walked off.

I turn around and walk off. The whole cafeteria was watching and listening. Well isn't that just great.

I state at people and give a couple high fives.

_________________________________________

Hey guys I hope you are all liking the updates. I'm trying my hardest.

Trust me.

More drama is coming.

I hope you don't mind that Dylan dropped out of the group. But Dylan is the good guy now.

Just to let you guys know.

Blake might drop out soon too.

Keep reading to find out.

Love u guys alot.

Mchwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

;)  <3