Chapter 3: Who Are You?

* * * * * *

Once upon a time...

There's this Crown Prince who always thought that being crowned as the King's son is always been the best.

Of course, who woudn't be feel that this is the best when you know that everyone always get their heads up on you. Staring at you at that high-royale castle with different expressions of love, joy, expectations, jealousy, greediness and enviness.

As he grew up, he stares at the crown he always wear. He ask to himself; "Do I really... deserve this crown I always wear everyday?"

As he grew up, he doubted himself. Thinking if he can be the heir of the land his father is reigning on.

As he grew up, he became anxious of the title he wears.

As he grew up, he lost himself.

As he grew up, he never sees himself in every reflection.

As he grew up, little by little, he's drowning with thoughts.

In his growing up, never a day he ask himself.

"Who... am I?"

* * * * * * *

DON's POV

Seriously.

Just seriously.

I'm staring at my drink placed on a cheap-shit table coz' the lights reflects on my drink.

I'm being annoyed, irritated, pissed off.

The smell of the tobacco.

Drunk people.

Loud crowd.

Bass drops.

Just...

JUST WHAT THE FCK AM I DOING HERE IN A CLUB??!!!

* * * * * *

A few hours earlier....

"Miko Pascual?" muling ulit ng babaeng prostitute sa sinabi ko.

"Y-yes, Mi-miko." what the hell am I doing? I must not talk to this gross-shit girl but, hey! What the hell am I thinking?

A revenge? Jeez. Bakit naman ako maghihiganti ha? Dahil lang sa tinuro n'ya ako du'n sa babaeng tomboy na yun ha? Wtf Don!

"MIKO!!!" this prostitute girl shouted and she hug me.

Damn it.

Damn!

I must take a bath with an alcohol I guess. Ugh! So gross!

"He-hey! Let me go!" I immediately push her away. Yeah. I should do it this way. For she will got irritated and annoyed at me. Tapos aalis na s'ya nu'n dahil nainis n'ya ako ganon. Yeah! What a great plan Don Alejandro!

I look at her, expecting she's having an irritated and an annoyed expression in her face but.... WHY THE HELL IS SHE SMILING?

"Sabi ko na masungit ka eh. Hehe," she locked her arms upon me at hinatak ako. "Come with me!"

"He-hey!!" before she'll do something that I would regret someday, I immediately push her away (again) and said, "Hindi ako sumasama sa kung kani-kanino ok? And besides we just met to---"

"Aish, wag ng maraming satsat tara na ots." she didn't even want to finish my phrase first huh? Ugh!

THIS IS SEXUAL HARASSMENT!!!