Baby Max Part 2

~A few weeks later~

Magnus, Alec, Isabelle, Clary, Jace, and Simon all decided to take a trip to the beach because it was a hot summer day and Magnus and Alec have been stuck up in Magnus' loft for weeks with Max and his bad dreams. Simon takes his friend Eric's van and picks up everyone at the Institute then gets Magnus, Alec, and Max. They all drive off to the beach for a weekend of laughs and fun.

Simon pulls into the parking lot of the hotel Clary and Jace rented for everyone. Magnus, Alec and Max have a room. Clary and Jace are across the hall, and Isabelle and Simon are next to Clary and Jace. Everyone unloads their stuff and gets ready to head out to the beach. Magnus puts Max in a new bathing suit Magnus just got him. Alec laughs at how adorable and how much he looks like Magnus. Max is in a baby blue glitter swim shirt and a pair of black with blue poka-dot swim trunks. Magnus looks up from his adorable looking son to his handsome, and shirtless, boyfriend. Alec is wearing a pair of plain blue swim trucks. Magnus is wearing orange swim trunks with rainbow sparkle. Magnus is also not wearing a shirt. Alec also can't help but stare at his beautiful boyfriend.

Magnus picks up Max and walks over to Alec who is standing by near the door. "Look you amazing Alexander." Magnus says to Alec then kisses him right on the lips. Alec smiles on his boyfriends lips and kisses back. Their is a knock on the door and they break apart.

"You look... um. amazing too." Alec stutters like he always does when he is blown away by Magnus. Magnus smiles at his boyfriend then goes to answer the door. Clary, Jace, Isabelle, and Simon are standing outside the door waiting for them. They all walk to the elevator making sure they have everything they need for the beach and their room keys. They have everything so they step into the elevator.

The pick a spot on the beach and lay out their towels. They put on sunscreen and everyone goes into the ocean. Jace, Clary, Simon, and Isabelle run out into the ocean while Magnus and Alec play with little Max at the part of the shore where the waves are just ending and it's only a few inches deep. Simon lowers himself so he can give Isabelle a piggy-back ride. Isabelle wraps her arms around Simon's neck and kisses him on the cheek.

"I've missed you." She says into his ear.

"I missed you too." He says back.

Jace is chancing Clary in circles through the water and jumping through waves. He finally catches her and spins her around while her legs are sticking out and she can't stop laughing. Jace kisses her cheek and puts her down. Clary turns around to face the angelic man standing in front of her, her eyes full of love. Jace leans down and kisses her right on the lips, Clary kisses back. Clary wraps her legs around Jace's waist and Jace moves his hands down to her thighs to hold her there. Clary's arms are wrapped around Jace's neck, one of her hands in his hair.

Max slaps his little hands on the water as it washes past him, giggling uncontrollably. Magnus and Alec sit in the wet sand with their son and splash him occasionally and Max will laugh. Magnus summons a small shovel and bucket from one of the other blankets laying out on the beach and hands them to Max. Max starts digging and giggling. Alec looks at his son, his eyes fun of love, and Magnus looks at Alec with the same love.

~A few hours later~

Everyone is back in their rooms showering and getting the sand off of themselves. Alec is putting Max to bed while Magnus is in the shower. Alec give Max his favourite blue dog that Clary got him and Max falls right to sleep. He begins breathing heavily and Alec knows he's asleep. When Alec tries to get up he realizes that Max has his little hand wrapped around Alec's index finger. Alec smiles at his son and stays next to his bed.

Magnus walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. His hair is plastered to the side of his face. Alec looks up from his son and stares at his boyfriend.

"Is Max asleep?" Magnus asks walking over.

"Wha... Ya... Yes." Alec stammers.

Magnus chuckles a little and looks down at his son asleep in the crib. Max's hand is still around his father's finger. Magnus snaps his fingers and Alec's finger is no longer in Max's hand, but one of Max's toys in the shape of a cylinder so his son doesn't wake up.

"I was fine sitting with him." Alec says.

"I wasn't." Magnus says and kisses Alec. Alec stands up from the chair he was sitting in and they move over to the bed while kissing. Magnus falls on top of Alec onto the bed. Alec pulls the towel off of Magnus and Magnus takes off Alec's shirt, and unties the drawstrings of Alec's sweatpants. Alec pulls Magnus back down on him and kisses that beautiful man right on the lips. Magnus runs his hands downs Alec's side. Alec sighs with pleasure. Magnus trails a line of kisses down Alec's throat and down his chest.

Clary gets out of the shower and Jace is laying on the bed. "You look tired." Clary says. Jace looks up and sees Clary in a towel. He smiles because he can't help but think about how beautiful Clary is, with or without the towel. "What?" Clary asks.

"Nothing. You just look beautiful." Jace says and gets off the bed and walks over to Clary. Clary starts blushing and Jace chuckles. He puts his left hand on the small of her back and pulls her in close and his right hand on her cheek. He leans in and kisses her. Clary smiles on Jace's mouth and kisses back. Jace takes the towel off Clary and it falls to the floor. Clary lifts Jace's shirt up over his head and they kiss with love and great passion. They fall onto the bed, loosing themselves in their love.

"You almost done Iz?" Simon asks finishing changing into his pajamas. 

"Yes." She says coming out of the bathroom in a t-shirt and shorts with her hair in a ponytail. 

"Today was relaxing." Simon says crawling into bed with Isabelle.

"Yes it was." Isabelle says while curling up into Simon's arms.

"Good." Simon says kissing Isabelle on the head. 

"Can you tell me a story?"

"Of course." Simon says. "A long time ago in a galaxy far far away."

Isabelle laughs and Simon continues until they both fall asleep in each others arms.