Chapter8: The Sexy Girl

-Sandys POV-

Why was patrick rushing me ro the bedroom, i guess he just didnt want anything to happen to me.

-Spongebobs POV-

Today is the day that i get sexy cheeks. I wanted to be perfect for sandy, i got up from my bed and wipe the eye crust off my eye and went straight to the shower. I took off my clothes and got into the shower. As i was showering my self i started to think about SEXY CHEEKS her tail, face, her fine body, just everything about her seem so fine. I began to just lay down in the shower.

*5 Minutes Later*

I opened my eyes, and got out of the shower and quickly dried my self.

I slipped on my work clothes cause i had to go to work today, i brushed my teeth and shaved so I can look extra Fancy for Sexy Cheeks.

SpongeBob: "By gar bear!"

As i rushed out of the door not even bothering to shut the door, as I was running down the street i began thinking about Sandy.

*15 minutes later*

I finally arrived at The Krusty Krab, i opened the door and went straight to the kitchen.

SpongeBob: "Hey SquidWard!"

Squidward: "Hey SpongeBob!"

SpongeBob: "Ooh, What brightend your mood!"

SquidWard: "Ehh, Whatever."

SpongeBob: "Annnnd Your Back."

I went straight to the kitchen the day usally went on cooked krabby patties, lunch break, etc.. Until someone walked in.

Patrick: "Hello Krusty Krew!"

SquidWard: "Hey patrick!"

Patrick: "Hey can i have 2 of your delicious krabby patties please, and hey im on your side about the whole gay thing, im pretty sure that was the right thing to do. You know if You hate gays.

SquidWard: "Tell me about it! Like who even likes those gay faggots, its so fucking gross, and by the way to here or to go?

Patrick: "To Go."

SquidWard: "Ok I got You."

I quickly began to make his meal cause i was tired of hearing him talk, and i couldnt wait for my date with That Sexy Cheeks.

SpongeBob: "Order Up!"

SquidWard took the meal and handed it to patrick.

Squidward: "Alright Patrick Here you go!"

Patrick: "See you later Squidy!"

Patrick finally began to walk out of the resturanut. Finally hes gone i didnt evan wanna see that star fish. Finally it was closing time the resturaunt was dark. I left the resturaunt with the closing sighn facing the front. I ran down the street to my pinapple house to get ready for my date.

Authors Note:
Hey guys see you in the next one!