Chapter10: The Date

Movie Selections

Bikkinie Bottom (Documentary)
6:35-7:35

Bubble Blowers (Comedy)
6:45-7:50

The Hash Slinging Slasher (Horror)
7:00-8:45

Love (Romance)
8:00- 9:30

-Sandys POV-

We began arriving at the theater's. I wanted to cry, i havent felt like this in a long,long time. Patrick hasent shown me love in YEARS. I mean like sometimes i just want to leave patrick with all the abusing stuff he did to me. I just want to ki-. What am i thinking, im over reacting its just a little date.

-SpongeBobs POV-

We were holding hands and it felt like heaven. We began getting close to the ticketbooth. Sandy began to get out of her daydreaming faze.

SpongeBob: "2 Tickets to the Hash Slinging Slasher please."

Ticket Booth Guy: "Sure thing Sir!"

He got the tickets through the ticket rollee and handed the tickets to us.

Ticket Booth Guy: "Here yall go, have a good time!"

SpongeBob: "You to!"

As me and Sandy enter the screening room.

As we were entering the screening room, it was dark and big. We began taking our seats which was way in the back so nobody can see what me and Sandy were doing. The movie started. It started off as someone getting slaughter, during the slaughter procces Sandy had jumped into my arms so many time. Sandy got so scared she jumped on my lap. I put my arms over her waiest and she put her arms over mine. We stared into each others eyes. I began to lean forward very slowly. Sandy began leaning inward to. Are lips touched i waved my tongue into her mouth. I got a huge boner. I wanted to fuck sandy but i couldnt.

-Sandys POV-

OMG DID SPONGEBOB REALLY JUST KISS ME. I kinda liked it cause patrick rarelly kisses me. I began to get really horny for songebob. I began to whisper something in spongebobs ear.

Sandy: "I want you inside of me."

SpongeBob: "Fuck yea!"

The whole crowed turned around.
Sorry guys. I crowed turned back around to the screen.

Me and sandy began to walk inside the restroom. Sandy secretly snuck me into the Ladies restroom. We walked into the stall and locked the door.

Sandy: "Im so horny for you baby!"

SpongeBob: "I know baby me to!"

Sandy took the tuxedo off of me and slipped off my boxers.

-Sandys POV-

I didnt have any time to think. As soon as i saw his yellow hard cock, i began to lick his hard dick next sucking it were sperm started to come out. I then bent over, took off my pants next my panies. I shoved SpongeBobs large dick inside my pussy. *UHhhh* i moaned. Sperm started to come inside of me.

*15 Minutes Later*

-SpongeBobs POV-

Sandy was sucking my dick so hard it felt so good i wanted to make babies with her.

-Sandys POV-

I started thinking to my self what was i doing. What if patrick finds out we did this? What if spongebob tells sandy that we had sex on the date. Patrick will even abuse me more.

Sandy: "I cant to this."

SpongeBob: "Whats wrong?"

Sandy: "I just dont feel right"

SpongeBob: "We can go finish watching the movies if you want or we can just leave."

Sandy: "Id like to finish watching the movie. Thankyou."

SpongeBob put his boxer back on then his tuxed. I slipped on my panies, then my suit. Me and spongebob began to walk back into the screening room.

*1 hour later*

The movie finally finally finished. I felt aquward after we had sex, so neither of us said anything.

-SpongeBobs POV-

SpongeBob: "So how did you like the movie?"

Sandy: "It was even better with you!"

SpongeBob: "It was wasnt it!"

Sandy: "Hell yea!"

As we were walking out of the theater's it was just beautiful. The sun was setting, the flowers were blooming, everything was perfect. I wanted to lean in for a good buy kiss.

-Sandys POV-

It was so beautiful. I looked to my right and i saw spongebob leaning in. Something triggered inside my body. I felt empty and shocked, but mostly scared. I regected spongebob, i tried to run off but spongebob grabbed my hand. I slipped out and i ran off.

-SpongeBobs POV-

OH NO what did i do? Was it something i said how could i let that happen?

Authors Note:
Cliff hannnnnnnger... what did spongebob do? Will sandy still like him?