Chapter9: Getting Ready

-SpongeBobs POV-

Im glad patrick left i couldnt even stand to heae him or even see him. After that the day seemed to get slower and slower. As the sky was getting dark i began to get really nervous about the date tonight. Will eveeyrhing go right, will she like me? Or will it just backfire, if patrick finds out that were gonna kiss. Patrick might start abusing me. Like Sandys really ho-. What am i talking about! Im over exaterating over a girl i just met a few days ago. Who am i kidding she might act like a slob on the inside. Well i dont have no choice to cancel the date. HOLY NEPTUNE!! Its closing time, time to go home and get ready for my date.

-Sandys POV-

I didnt really want to dress up. I mean me and spongebob are just going to the movies you know just to makeou-. Oh no its coming back, im feeling really horny, extremly horny for spongebob *UHHHHHHHH* *Moaning Sexually.

*5Minutes Later*

I finally stoped i dont know why but i just felt really horny for spongebob. I didnt want to dress all fancy and everything so i just slipped on my hoodie and some black jeans and some jordans.

As i was getting dressed i heard water hitting our rock. I looked out our window to see what was going on. Oh Damn! Its raining, i dont wanna wear my helmet cause it will get stained really bad cuz my helmet gets stained really bad. Oh well i have to anyways if i want to breat. Hmmm i wonder what spongebob is gonna were to the date.

-SpongeBobs POV-

I ran home as quickly as i can. I began to see my neighbor hood as i was running down the street. I ran into my pineapple house slam the door shut ran up my stairs, went into my room, opened the closet door, and just started throwing shirt after shirt after shirt. And pants after pants after pants. EVERYTHINGS THE SAME GOD DAMN THING. But i remembered that i put a tuxedo under my bed, so i went under my bed and took out the tuxedo and slipped it right on.

I brushed my teeth, put on some socks, next my shoes. I got my flowers and my cash out of my wallet and walked out of my pineapple to the rock.

-Sandys POV-

I heard a knock on the door. My whole body jumped up.

Patrick: "Sit your dumb ass down i got the door!"

Sandy: "You dont have to talk to me like that patrick!"

Patrick: "Shut the fuck up hoe! Your under my roof so you listen on my commands, or else ill shut this whole thing down!"

Sandy: "Im not your slave!"

Patrick; "Your not my slave, Your my sex slave, who i can fuck when ever i want to!"

My jaw dropped. I wanted to cry, i hate it when patrick disrespects me like that i just dont want him to shut this whole thing down. I wanted to cut myself so bad.

Now you have to options, Number 1 go out with spongebob and fucking represent me well or Number 2 head your ass up stairs and put on that lingerie i bought you so we can fuck the shit out of each other. Pick now or else ill pick for you.

Sandy: "Patrick I-"

Patrick: "Ill give you 3 seconds!"

Sandy: "Patr-"

Patrick: "3"

Sandy: "But i-"

Patrick: "2"

Sandy: "Sto-"

Patrick: "1"

Sandy: "Fine, just open the god damn door!"

Patrick walked over to me and picked me up by my neck.

Patrick: "DONT EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT, YOU HEAR ME!!"

Sandy: "But i-"

Patrick" DO YOU HEAR ME!!"

Sandy: ".....Yes, i understand.

Patrick put me down, swipped the anger off his face and opened the door.

It took them forever to answer the door . They were probly fucking each other good buy. I wish i was patrick. The rock opened.

Patrick: "Hey, SpongeBob!"

SpongeBob: "Hey Pat!, weres sandy!"

Patrick: "Right here!"

I saw as if Sandy wanted to cry. Although she looked Fucking hot as hell.

Sandy: "Do you have an umbrella?"

SpongeBob: "Im a sponge, i absorb the water."

Sandy: "Hahah, Well you can just walk under my umbrel-"

Patrick: "Well yall to have fun!"

Patrick slammed the door shut. Spongebob put his arm over my waist so i put my arm over his. Although i had to lean down alittle but i was ok with that. We headed to the movie theaters...

Authors Note:
Sorry for not posting latley stuff has been happening... see you in the next chapter!!