Chapter6: Nothing But Pain

-Sandys POV-

That day was just horrible, he kept on draging me across the world, I-I remeber him saying, "Your Such A Fuckup, just wait till we get home dumbass!" He kept on getting angrier at every step he took.I began to get scared, we started to aproach our little rock that we lived in that i
Secretly hated. I started to drop a tear of how close we got to the house.

We got to the little rock he held both of my arms with 1 hand, and opened the rock with the other hand. The rock opened and patrick shoved me in the rock, i face planted on the ground, patrick got in the rock, closed it, then he locked it, he started to walk over to me.

Patrick: "YOU NEED TO LEARN TO SHUT YO LITTLE ASS UP IN PUBLIC!"

Sandy: "Patrick, Im sorry I-I"

Patrick: "Shut Yo ass Up!"

I saw the future for a second, i know patrick was gonna beat me up, i felt my face throbbing with pain, scratches, just pain.

Patrick: "You HAVE to be punished for what you have done."

Sandy: "Patrick I- Im Sor-"

Patrick began walking to me, i ran to the restroom  so patrick wont beat me up, he saw me running, he started to chase after me to the restroom. I made it to the restroom, i shut the door and i locked it, i can here patrick banging on the door.

Patrick: "LET ME IN NOW!!"

Sandy: "No i-i cant you wont underst-"

Patrick: "OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR, OR ELSE ILL F-"

Sandy: "Youll what, punch me like you always do!"

I knew i shouldve hadnt talked back to patrick, i heard complete scilence until i heard patrick trying to kick the door open.

Sandy: "Patrick s-stop your gonna break the do-" I said while crying.

The door broke open

Patrick: "YOUR GONNA REGRET WHAT YOU JUST DID!"

Patrick began punching me as hard as he could my head,leg.arm,face, my chest everywere, i felt every punch he led on me. I cried so much,

*10 Minutes Later*

Patrick finally stoped over 10 minutes, a bunch of bruises all over my body, patrick left, he just let me sitting in the corner just crying, patrick came back to me to say.

Patrick: "DONT SAY A WORD TO ANY SOUL, OR ELSE YOUR DEAD!"

I dont even know if i can live with this, for 5 years hes been abusing me! I dont know if i can even live, i began to think suicidal.

-Spongebobs POV-

After patrick and sandy left, i wanted to follow them so i can help sandy, but i couldnt cause Mr.Krabbs wouldve got mad at me, after that the day went slow, got order, so on and so on, it was time to go home to see my gary.

As i was walking home to my pineapple house, i heard crying but im pretty sure it was sandy moaning of how patrick was fucking her. I wish that would be me, patrick dont diserve a girl like her.

I opened my pineapple door and all i saw was gary growling at me, dont worry gar bear its me.

SpongeBob: "Wooh, today was a crazy day"

Gary: "Meow"

SpongeBob: "Yeah, No kidding im tired to gar bear."

Gary: "Meow"

SpongeBob: "Well for starters i met this amazing girl, her name is Sandy and she looks so hot, but i heard moaning passing the rock so im pretty sure... you know what they could be doing."

Gary: "Meow"

SpongeBob: "I know.. that sucks.. but on the bright side i have a date with her to the movies tommarow."

Gary: "Meow"

SpongeBob: "I know im excided to, well ima go to sleep so i can have a good day at work at The Krusty Krab."

I began heading up stairs to take a shower to take all this dust off me, brushed my teeth, went to my bed slipped on my pajamas and headed back to sleep thinking about, will the date go wrong, good, or even better so that
she'll make out with me, welp i dont know weill have to find out tommarow.

Authors Note:

Will they make out durring the movies? I feel sorry for sandy. Well see you in the next chapter.