Chapter2: The Only Guy

-Sandys POV-

My boyfriend told me to meet me inside this restraunt i think called The Krusty Krab, i continued to walk down the street, i then saw The Krusty Krab. I stood next to the sign of the Krusty Krab

*15 Minutes Later

My stomach started to grumble of how hungry i was, i didnt see my boyfriend anywere so i decided to go inside the resturaunt. I opened the doors and all i saw was Just awfull, i saw mold on the green wood floor, grease all over the ground and wall. I began to walk to the cashier.

SquidWard: "Hello may i take you order."

I stared at the menu for about 1 minute

SquidWard: "Anyday Now!"

Sandy: " Excuse Me!"

SquidWard: "You Heard Me!"

I began to stare at the menu even longer

Sandy: "Ill have 1 of your krabby patties, and 1 kelp juice please."

SquidWard: "Ok that will be 3.00$ dollars."

Sandy: "Only because im hungry."

SquidWard: "Order Up!"

-SpongeBobs POV-

I grabbed the pice of paper of the wall and looked at it, 1Krabby Pattie and 1 kelp Juice, i began getting the pattie ready on the grill, i grabbed my spatchula on the counter and flipped the pattie, the pattie was soon ready i grabbed the lettuce, tomatoe, cheese, and the ketchup, i got the bottom bunn and put the pattie on it, next the lettuce, tomatoe, and chesse, i got the ketchup and made a heart on the cheese because i think she might me mine. I got a plate and put the krabby pattie on the plate, i walked out the kitchen doors and went straight to that beautiful squirl.

SpongeBob: "Your Meal Mam"

Sandy: "Thank You"

SpongeBob: "You look very pretty young lady do you mind telling me your name"

Sandy: "S-S-Sandy"

SpongeBob: "Thats a beautiful name for a squirl, say, do you happen to have a boyfriend."

Sandy: "Yes, his name is Pa-"

The doors of the Krusty Krab busted wide open hey babe.

SpongeBob: "PATRICK!"

AUTHORS NOTE:

Cliff Hannnnnnger
What do u think spongebob will do next??