Chapter 9

Reginae

"I treated your ass good, I took care of you but you went ahead and fuck me over!"

Shreak! I ran the scissors through his clothes.

"Your ass broke and you didn't even say shit! So all this damn time you were blowing my hard earn bread."

Shreak!

"Your ass don't deserve these Versace not when I paid for these shit!"

Shreak!

It's been a week since I found out the little fucker cheated on me. And I told him to come get his shit today because I wanted him out my life for good. Within the week I found out some shit from the bank that he didn't tell me.

Number one his ass was broke. All his accounts are cleared from five months ago. They confiscated all his cars this morning. He tried to put the house on the market, but failed because his name wasn't in the paper. I'd be fucking stupid to put his name on shit he didn't help me pay for me. He didn't want to buy a house in the first place, he wanted us to move in with his parents and I wasn't having it and I bought my house instead with my own money.

Number two he's been funding his hoe Stacey with my money. So the money he's been borrowing for his cases was to fund the hoe and her kid. I never knew his ass would stoop that low. And he knows damn well not to go to his parents cause they are the quickest ones to disown him for doing shit like that.

Number three, the child was born before we got together. So the asshole kept that shit from me and thought I wouldn't find out.

Number Four, I found out that the hoe was stripper at Scarletts Carabet's in town from sources; who happened to be one of Cia's cousin who works at the club as well. She said he visited the club regularly and he would only request for her. She also said that the fucker has been visiting the hoe since last year.

With that being said I had to go to the doctor on Friday to check if I got any disease. While I thought Shawn made my life better he was actually fucking it up more. I must give him props though; using my money to buy the roses, pay for the expensive outings, the gifts.

Grabbing up the shreds of what was left of his clothes threw them into the metal bucket from the garage. All the shoes I bought I send them to charity yesterday. I sent some of his new clothes but the ones I bought that meant something to him I shredded those shit!

Dragging the bucket to the front of the house I threw the shreds on the gravel. Walking in back to the kitchen I glance at my watch, he should be here any minute. I notified the new security guard that he is allowed to come on the premises today only for his stuff and if he tries to come back he should call the police.

Pulling out one of the draws below the cupboard I took out a lighter. And a kerosene oil bottle from the lower cupboard then walked out to the hall.

"Damn New Orleans getting from bad to worse first a prison break now a train hit a truck off the train truck where it was parked."

Ray was in a New Orleans prison. This was the last thing I needed. "Which prison is it?" I asked praying she wouldn't say the name of the prison ray was in.

Please don't say Orleans Parish Prison.

"Um, hold on let me look, okay so it's the Orleans Parish Prison."

"Fuck!" I shouted accidently.

"What?"

"Uh, the lighter and my hand just now"