Chapter 2

Chapter 2

••••(Justin's Pov )••••

Hey guys I said as I ran to Chaz Ryan Ariana and (yn). They all screamed once they saw me I then gave Chaz and Ryan a bro hug then have a friendly hug to Ariana. OMG I couldn't believe it (yn) is so beautiful I gave her the longest hug that felt like years and years away from what I've been waiting for...

•••(your Pov)•••

Justin is so hot OMG the feelings started to kick in I really like what am I gonna do? "Down to earth (yn) hello 👋" justin said to me , oh sorry i said then I let go of the hug and we all decided to go to Ryan's house and hang out for a bit and catch up. In the car Ryan was driving and Ariana in the passenger seat then me sitting next to Chaz and Justin, while we were driving me and Justin hear whispering between Chaz Ariana and Ryan.

•••(Arianas Pov )•••

I was telling the boys Chaz and Ryan my plan to get (yn) and Justin together. They agreed on the plan and by the time I finished talking we ended up at Ryan's house.

•••(Justin's Pov)•••

God (yn) is such a cutie I think I'm starting to have feelings for her I mean ever since I left I never really have stop thinking about her soo idk I have this feeling inside of me whenever I'm around her I get nevours.

••(a/n)••

Hey guys hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I should be posting a chapter everyday at lest twice a week

Bye now! lol