Chapter17

Justin's Pov

I woke up by my alarm I woke up yn and got changed and headed downstairs had breaky with jazzy jaxo and dad also mum and yn and headed to the car to head down to the studio

*20 mins later*

Yns Pov

We are at Ellen's at the moment I'm wearing a black skater skirt with a floral tank and my black vans "1 minute show" the show man yelled at justin he was getting ready backstage "let's welcome out here The one and only JUSTIN BIEBER" ellen screamed and all the audience screamed as well while I picked jazzy up and out her on my hip.

Justin's Pov

"How have you been Justin"

"I've been great been hanging with family and friends good that I'm talking a break"I said

"So have you been writting any music or you taking a break from writting and not just recording" she asked "well I'm still writting songs Just not recording"

"So any new ladies in your life"

"Actually yea her names yn you remember her my best friend since we were born so yea we've been dating" "is she here today?" She asked "yea she's here with dad jazzy and jaxo" I smiled "well why don't we bring her out with the littlies"she asked my "fine with me" I smiled widely. Yn came out walking holding jazzy and jaxo's hand. Jazzy came running to me and yn sat next to me with jazzy on my lap and jaxo on hers. "Hi yn how are you?" Ellen questioned her "hey ellen I'm great thxs for asking what about you?" Yn answered "I'm great so I saw this photo that Jeremy posted on twitter with the caption "they'll make a beautiful family" I saw yn blush and felt my cheeks heating up "LOOK JAXSON THATS ME AND YOU WITH YN AND JUJU" jazzy yelled we all awwd "how are you kids?" Ellen asked jazzy and jaxo "gwood" they answered ellen "aw how cute *20 minutes later*

Ellen had just asked us a few questioned I porformed and that was it. "Thxs for coming guys c you later" we said bye and headed off backstage and drove home.

Hope you guys enjoyed I promise I'll be updating more and please share and vote this story xxxxx vv 👌