Chapter 13

* 2 weeks later *

Justin's Pov

I woke up on a very warm and sunny morning if you have been wondering what has happened in the last past couple I've been hanging out with yn her family and my family it's been great. I've been starting to think about telling the world about "us" me and yn cause I don't wont to hide us anymore so yea..

Yn Pov

I woke up to Justin Beside me kissing me.

"Good morning babe"

"Good morning justin"

I saw Justin have his little thinking face on it looks cute. I wonder what he's thinking about?

"What's wrong babe what u thinking about?" I questioned Justin

"Nothing Just stuff" he lied

"Don't lie to me please what's up on that mind of yours" I sort of giggled

"Okay okay well I was sort of thinking of when were gonna tell me beliebers and like you know the world about "us" he told me nervously

I forgot about that I guess that since we have been together I havnt really focused on telling his beliebers yet I mean I've been caught up on spending time with family and stuff. "Oh yea okay..." I said

"Well we don't have to it's just it's only been what nearly 1 month since we have been dating and I don't won't to wait like 2 months to tell them sorry" he just said with a nervousness expression "if you wont we can tell them today on like live stream ors some thing if you won't I don't

Mind cause I really don't won't to hide us to your beliebers cause that wouldn't be fair!" I explained "okay sure we can do a live stream we will do it in a couple of hours I'll tweet it!" Just said all existed.

Justin had finished his tweet he put on a shirt and I put on one of his shirts on thy went up to my mid thigh and some of my short shorts that were light black elastic and headed down stairs to see Justin's Family and My family eating breakfast the littles jumped off their chairs and came and hugged our legs it picked up jaxo and put him on my hip "good morning yn" kissed my cheek while jazzy said good moring to Justin and he kissed her cheek. They went to go sit back on thief chairs and me and Justin went to sit next to each other on our chairs on the kitchen bench were breakfast was served. "Good morning babies" pattie exclaimed and kissed out cheeks. "Good morning" mum Erin and Jeremy said "so what have you guys planned on doing today " mum asked "well me and Justin are going to do a twit cam so we can tell the beliebers about us " I smiled "oh when did you guys decide this" pattie and mum asked "this morning because we don't want to keep secrets from them they have done so much for Justin and yea I do know what's ahead of us if we tell them but I'll be able to deal with it " I told them and smiled while eating my pancake.

"Okay then" mum said.

Hey guys hood you e hours this charter i wrote like three chapters today because i HAD a 2 hour CAR ride thing so i was board and decided to write some chapters please vote and thxs vanessa xxx