Chapter 9

Chapter 10

Me and Ari went upstairs while they boys stayed down so we could get ready. once I finished freshing up I put on my black killin it ! Tank top with my white studed shorts with my white low converse. I quickly straighten my already straight sort of hair and but some natural make up on and headed down stairs. Ariana was wearing her b*itch don't kill my vibe white tank with black studed shorts and white converse. We all went down stairs and headed to Justin's so they could get ready.

*in the car*

"You know you look very sexy in those shorts" he whispers with his husky voice.

*ryans house*

I was going to wait down stairs while justin got ready but he told me to come up with him so he dragged me up the stairs yay

(Justin's Pov)

So I dragged yn upstairs cause you know.

"Do you want me to turn around so u-"

I cut her of by placing my lips on her

"No it's okay I mean were together right?"

"Yea I guess" she said and blushed

She sat on the bed while I got changed and couldn't stop staring

"Take a picture it'll last longer"

She blushed .

*shopping*

(Yn Pov)

So me and ari have been doing shopping no one has really notice us that's great but anyways Ryan and Justin went to shop where they sell vans and supras and to a jewellery shop I guess to by ari something from Ryan or Justin buying something for his mum anyways Ariana and I have gone to diva i got my double ear pierced so I decided to get like a two earring piece and some rings we went to Victoria Secret and got something's you know for the boys anyways and last we went to cotton on and got some tanks,shorts and skater skirts.

*with justin still shopping*

So we met back up with Ryan and Justin at that supra store and I ended up getting Justin some new supras for Christmas."hey guys you hungry"? I questioned "yes let's go to the food Court and eat." Macas" Ryan suggest "yea let's go"

*eating*

Everyone was eating and I had posted a picture on Instagram caption me and my besties out for lunch 💕👌 tagged them in it.

"So guys can we please go to the apple store because I need a new phone" sure okay let's go I'm finished here" justin explained

*in Apple store*

"Can I help you beautiful?" A very cute guy said about Justin's age I was going to say something Justin cut me off "yes my GIRLFRIEND here wants a iPhone 5s thxs"

Justin explained "witch colour?" He asked scared

"Silver please"

He came back with one and Justin and I went to the cheek out until he stopped me and grabbed the iPhone out of my hands and said it's an early birthday present I didn't even try getting off him cause you know justin.

*going home*

Justin came back with 2 bags I don't know what that was about but anyways we went home and rested for a while because Justin's family and my family are coming over for Christmas Eve.

A/N

Sup my readers HAPPY BEW YEAR thxs guys for over 40 reads means a lot cause I know agian it's not that much but I never thought people would actually read so thxs Vanessa xx