Chapter 4

•••(yn Pov)•••

I still couldn't believe what happened! So after a few more turns we all decided to go to bed because Ryan said we could sleep over. Justin also let me borrow

One of his shirts witch went up to my thighs btw it smelt good (lol)

•••(Justin's Pov)•••

We all decided to go to bed, I try to fall asleep but I can't so I decide to go see (yn) to see if she is awake.

•••(yns Pov)•••

I couldn't fall asleep I really just so happy hoping he will ask me out tommorow ;) anyway while I was thinking I herd my door open a bit it was justin. He came in, so I pretended that I was asleep.

•••(Justin's Pov)•••

I opened (yns) door and she was asleep.aww she was so cute when she was sleeping. Anyways I decided to just talk to her but even though she can't hear me I didn't really care.

•••(yns Pov)•••

When justin came in he sat next to my bed on the carpet and started talking,he was talking about how much he loved me . I was so happy. Once he finished talking I really wanted to talk to him so I decided to just get up and kiss him straight away. He was so shocked haha I luv his facial expression.

So after we stop he asked me if I heard everything he said I said yes he just smirked and chuckled a little.

(Justins Pov)

After a while of talking we started making out She started to take my top off But after it got a little heated I stoped him before it went a bit to overboard. "Little bit eager?" I questioned "just a bit". He smirked, I chuckled I yawn "you tired ?" Justin asked "little bit" I replied, "go to bed I'll go now"

"No stay I want you to sleep here" "are you sure" he asked "its fine now let's cuddle "I said "goodnight beautiful" goodnight handsome" and we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

••(a/n)••

Hey guys so this is a short chapter I'll be updating another once I finish this thxs Vanessa xx