Surprise

I woke up in a weird state of confusion. I knew where I was but I just had this strange overwhelming feeling that something was wrong. I tried to shrug it off though. I looked around and saw Andy and Dylan both in the bed. They were both sleeping peacefully. I sneak out of bed and head to the kitchen. Hmm what should I cook? I look in the refrigerator and the first thing I see is bacon. I look around the kitchen and hope to find something else. I spot a box of unopened pancake mix and syrup but, right next to it is a bag of potatoes. I got it! bacon and cheese fries! I know I know, it's early in the morning, but frankly I don't care.

Sometimes i use cooking as an outlet to help sort through my thoughts. i have so many questions right now that i cant seem to get an answer to.

Why doesn't padre want me to see Dylan?

Is it more than what it appears to be?

why am i having all of these vivid dreams?

I don't know.  I don't know. I've been trying to figure this out for the last month and it doesn't look like it's going to change or like I'll get an answer.

I walk upstairs to go wake those two sleepy heads up.

"Wake up, Andy." I say tickling him. He stirs and smiles. I try to shake Dylan but he doesn't move. I lay next to Andy and look at him. I whisper in his ear and tell him not to laugh. He peeks at me and closes his eyes again pretending to be asleep.

"Dylan!" I call. He still hadn't heard me. I smile mischievously. I pull my leg up to my chest and politely push him out of the bed. I hurry up and pretend to be asleep.

"What? What happened?" He ask in a disarray. He looks around and I feel his eyes burning into me. I try to contain my smile. I'm a second away from laughter when Andy starts laughing. I peek over at Dylan and he has the same Mischievous smile. "So you think this is funny huh?" I lie there as still as I could be. I start to hear footsteps but they disappear. What's going on? I lay there in suspense. I feel a sudden dip in the bed. Then all of a sudden...

"YAHHH!" Dylan shouts as he and Andy tickles me. I start laughing uncontrollably.

"Stop. Okay. Stop. STOP!" I say between laughter. I push him off and jump out of the bed.

"I cooked." I say holding up my hands. I look at Andy. I smile thinking about what I'm going to do next. I grab Andy and head for the kitchen. Dylan chases after us. As I'm running, I almost run into none other then mi Padre. I stare at him in shock.

"Hola, Padre." I say not blinking. As soon as I finish my sentence a shirtless Dylan runs into the back of me.

We have to stop ending up in these awkward situations.

Fuck, I knew I should have been sneaking around.