what's up...you know with padre?

CH. What's up...You know..with us?

"Cyanna, can you excuse us and let us talk about this? Bonnie, Please stop ignoring me. What's so wrong about this?" Dylan asked. I stared at the floor not knowing exactly what to say. I knew why I didn't want to have this convo but I couldn't tell him why. After 10 minutes of following me around the house he finally had me pent against the bed in my room. "Im not letting you up until you talk to m.." He said right before I interrupted him.

"I dont want anything to change between us! Now get off of me." I practically yelled. I kept fidgeting hoping that he would move but he didnt. I could see the hurt in his eyes but he quickly shook it off. He wickedly smiled. Then he took off his shirt. "Why are you taking off your shirt?" i ask. "Because i want to show you something." He kissed my neck softly. I shivered and enjoyed it for a split second. I snapped out of my haze when i heard clinking. He tightened the grip. I pulled, he pulled. He pulled, i pulled. My whole body was damp. There was no way i was getting out. After getting me in the gag handcuffs, (which happened to be real metal) That he had got me for my 13 birthday...i was out of breath.

"I knew that these would come in Handy... But anyway, Why would anything change? If we feel the same way and put in the same amount of effort our feelings shouldnt change."

"But that doesn't mean anything...feelings change almost as much as i change my underwear. Let me out!" I say seriously.

"Please...please give me a chance to prove you wrong. Just one. Then ill let u out." He pleaded. I looked him in his eyes and felt something powerful... Or maybe that was just his boner which was poking me at my core. My legs were on opposite sides of him and when I felt him poke me, my legs almost wrapped around his waist

"Come on, what do you say?" He asked softly kissing my forehead. I was searching for something in his eyes. I dont know honesty? Loyalty? What could it have been? Or maybe i was just looking for a...i looked at my nightstand and there were 2 condoms on the night stand. Im going to kill Cyanna. Ever since she had the baby she has given me condoms to be safe even though im not active. And out of all days, she made sure to give them to me on a day like tod...

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?" My father yelled.

"Dad, its not what it looks like." I looked at us and it looked like A LOT was going on. I had handcuffs around my wrists, we were sweaty, Dylan was shirtless, i had on a skirt but he was in between my legs. God this couldnt get worse!
After a few seconds of intense staring competitions with mi padre i nudged Dyl so he could move. Dyl got up and turn toward my father. "Sir, its not what it l.." My father's eyes snapped down to his pants which happened to be unzipped and his bulge slowly dying.... Padre's eyes shot toward me and I couldnt help but look at the bed. I remembered the condoms next to me, i went to grab them but my father's eyes shot there to. His anger grew and i had began to think, dylan had better start running and I better get out of these hand cuffs.

--------------------------
12/17/14

I've been busy with school and finals but its my break so look forward to more updates on here and on illegal lingerie