The Beginning

Hi, I'm Payton Wentz. I live in a small town that goes by the name of SugarDale. Now before I jump ahead myself, I suppose I should start from the very beginning.

It was June, the start of summer vacation. I just finished my freshman year at SugarDale Academy(SDA). It didn't go as horrific as I planned. See, I only moved to SugarDale last summer so I didn't know anyone. But I came to make a few friends. Like my best friends Janet and Josh. I also had 2 boyfriends that year. My first one was Junior, Vincent Cyr. Everyone just calls him Cyr though. Well I went out with him for about 2 weeks, but he broke it off because he found me drooling over Sawyer Hartman everyday. Sawyer is a freshman for the 3rd time in his life. He is the most beautiful man I have ever seen in my life.His smile is just so perfect and his body is... DAYUM. It's kind of hard not to drool over him.

My second was Finn Harries. He was a freshman and he and his twin, Jack, moved here all the way from Britain. Finn and I went out for 5 months but we had to break up for reasons I will explain later.

So that kind of leads all up until now, except the fact that I'm 3 weeks preggers. Well here is the story of how I met this man and how I got pregnant in the first place.

So Finn an I broke up after five months. I was in love with him and he just sort of, pushed me a little too far. He always tried getting it on with me, but I wouldn't allow it. I mean come on, we were 14! So one day we were just causally making out and he tries to take my shirt off.

"Finn. Finn, stop it."

"Come on babe, you gotta just let loose sometimes. You're always so uptight."

"Finn, I'm 14."

"And so am I, 15 in a week so what's the big deal?" as he said that last sentence he ripped my shirt off my body and as my brain processed what had just happened, my hand Sharkeisha'd his ass.(if you haven't seen the sharkeisha video yet, go watch it on YouTube right now)

"I think you should leave Finn"

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM? STOP BEING SUCH A SLUT!"

"SLUT?! I'M A SLUT?! SAYS THE FUCKING FOURTEEN YEAR OLD THAT HAS NO PENIS TRYING TO HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX!! I AM SO DONE WITH-"

He cut me off by kissing me.

"WE'RE THROUGH FINN! NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT, I'M HAPPY WE'RE DONE. NOW I CAN MAKE OUT WITH YOUR SISTER WITHOUT HIDING IT!"

This all leads up until 2 years later, I was sixteen. On my sixteenth birthday I was going to a beach party with Janet, Josh, and a couple of their friends.

~Josh's POV~

We went to pick her up. She is wonderful, pretty, tan, skinny, funny, and her name is Payton Wentz. Yeah, I know, we have been best friends for two years and I've liked her for i and a half. And now I am like, in love with her. And it breaks my heart when I see her developing feeling for someone else.

Okay, so Janet and I got to her house. We honked twice and she stuck her beautiful face out of her window and yelled down, "I'll be down in a minute!"

About twenty minutes later she finally slammed the car door shut. Janet and I just looked at her. My God she looked beautiful. She was wearing a pink tank top, covering her blue and green bikini top and white shorts.

"So, in a minute huh?" Janet said jokingly.

"Oh shut up, I had to straighten my hair!"

We all laughed and drove off to meet Tyler. Tyler is like the brother I never had. He is always there for me when no one else is. He is awesome, funny and he's gay. people always ask me if I feel weird around him. Like no, why would I feel weird? Lime just because he's gay I should feel weird?

Okay so we got to Tyler's and he was already outside and he was with another person. Is that....Joey?

--------------------

So yeah, comment or vote if you like it....