Frickl Frackl

Joey and I exited the tent together. Josh and Tyler already set up their things and Janet was almost finished. Joey and I joined them. Josh and Tyler made hot dogs, hamburgers, and ordered some cheese fries from a store in the mall nearby. We all ate and then Janet went to go tan, no surprise, and all the guys were messing around in the cool Pacific Ocean. I was just silently sitting in the shade reading the book I brought, The Notebook, until the book flew out of my hand.

"Hey! I was reading that!" I yelled at them. then Josh and Joey took me by my arms and legs.

"No, no, no! Put me down now! Joshua Michael! I'm not playing!" They didn't listen. a moment later I was thrown into freezing cold water. Their faces were priceless after seeing me. They ran like two little girls.

"I'm sorry Pay, I love you?" Josh tried acting innocent, even though it was just so cute when he does, I tackled him. Hours passed and this continued. The sun finally set, and it was 12:30 a.m. We all packed our things into the car and headed to the beach house Josh rented us for the weekend. We all got changed and then went to the mall just a couple blocks away. I got new skinny's and a purple and black polka dot bikini. Then we went to the food court. Tyler got us pizza and soda. We finished and got back to the beach house by 11:30. Then everyone, being the lazy asses they were, went to bed. Well, everyone but Joey and I. We went for a walk on the beach for a little while, then he took me behind the mall.

"Joey, where are we going?" I asked as he covered my eyes.

"Just wait, it's beautiful." a few minutes later and he uncovered my eyes. He was right, it was so gorgeous! It was part of the beach that almost no one knew about. there were vines hanging from some trees and rocks were blocking off all the entrances. You had to move one of the rocks to get to the stairs. The water was crystal clear and there was two couches off to the side. We went to go sit on the couches.

"Joey, this is perfect." I said looking at everything.

"This is all for you." he said pushing me down on one of the couches. He then got on top of me, leaving soft kisses down my body. He then slowly took my clothes off, and then his. (yeah, they did the frickl frackl. I think you can understand what happened next)

"So? How was your first time Payton?" Joey asked smiling.

"It's impossible to explain it." I smirked. He then kissed me and started redressing himself, as I did the same. He moved the rock that lead to the stairs and we went back to the beach house. We silently walked back. Wait, what did he mean by "so how was your first time"? I was his first, wasn't I? I sure hope so, I mean he did ask if I could take his virginity, right? My thoughts were interrupted by Joey.

"So, you were really a virgin?" He asked.

"Yeah, weren't you?" I asked hopefully. He laughed.

"You're kidding right? I'm one of the most hottest guys at my school, silly girl."

"You asked me if I could take your virginity though."

"Exactly, so you would say yes. My, girls are so stupid nowadays." He laughed in my face. I wanted to punch him so bad right now!

"Plus you didn't even notice that I wasn't wearing a condom!" Oh. My. God. What if I get, no, I can't. We didn't even do it for that long. It's okay, I can't get pregnant if it wasn't for that long, right? Yes, of course I'm right. We got back to the house and I went straight to my room. I quickly got a shower and went straight to bed. I didn't even bother to take out clothes for the next day, it was already 2:09 in the morning. I flopped on my bed, and I was out like a light.