Regrets

He stared at you with his eyes still burning with fire. You look at him staring at you.

"Y/N.." He started
"Please..Calvin..what happened last night.." You slowly said
"No..listen..I want you..can't you see that?! I just..want to be with you..and only you.." Calvin said
"It..doesn't mean anything..I felt lonely..and..that's it.." You muttered
"Lonely..as in..you missed me?" Calvin said leaning towards you
"I didn't say that!" You exclaim
"Well..I want this to work-" Calvin started
"No! If it didn't work last time..it won't work this time!" You bit out as Calvin blinked at you blankly.
"Oh..I understand..I understand perfectly." Calvin said and got up and headed to the door.
"Wait-" You said and saw Calvin leave, You throw your head back and sigh loudly and you Text Austin.

You: Hey..I am bored and..wanna hang out today?

He replied under a minute

Austin: yeah sure! I can pick you up at 12:30?
You: yeah sounds great! Wait let me call you
Austin: alright

You rang Austin

"Hey y/n!" Austin excitedly said
"Hey Austin..I just wanted to ask if you like wanted to go to the movies..or around town?..it doesn't really matter.." You say
"We can go around Seattle..we can go to shops and maybe gets some food and head back to mine?." Austin responded
"Yeah sounds good.." You respond
"Alright see you then.." Austin said and ended the call.

Thank god I have to get out of this house.

You got up and grabbed a sweater and some pants, you slowly and quietly open your door. You see Calvin's shadow as he sat on the couch probably eating some cereal. You walk to kitchen avoiding Calvin, looking at you as you got your cup of coffee. You spent the next few hours wasting life watching some t.v and YouTube until it was 12:30. You grabbed your shoes and texted Austin saying you were ready and he responded and said he would be there in a few.

You went out to the living room, Calvin still there, sitting on the couch as you tried finding your wallet.

  "Looking for this." Calvin said holding up your wallet.
  "Uh yeah..thanks.." You say as you grabbed your wallet and Calvin grabbed your wrist and pulled you close, he kissed you forcefully. You were basically sitting on him. He kissed you, you heard a honk and pulled away. You turn your back to Calvin and head out the door and quickly head downstair and see Austin waiting.

   "Uh..hey.." You said your voice shaky
   "Hey..you alright..your face is really red.." Austin said, you didn't realize that you were blushing.
  "I'm fine!" You blurt out
  "Well alright then.." Austin said and you look up to your window and see Calvin.

Jesus..I need to get away from him

I AM TALKIG TO MY SISTER RIGHT NOW ON CALL CHAT AND I AM GONNA TELL HER TO SAY SOMETHING FOR MY "authors note"

"SOMETHING..UMM..(pause*)..JAY SUCKS DYKE.." She is now arguing with our younger sister "I DONT CAREEEEE...YOU GUYS ARE NEVER RIGHT!! WHATEVER YOU WISH..(pause) BECUSE I TUNRED OFF THE T.V I AM BABY?! (Pause) HOW AM I BEING RETARTED FOR TELLING YOU TO SHUT UP?! THATS RETARDED!!"

My sister lives so farrrr away..

ANYWAYS

HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS TRASH BOOK

K BAI

~Jayy~