Chapter 6

Hey Peeps!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I was on a holiday in Europe for 5 weeks, I am at the end of my summer break now. *sigh*

And Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and all that Jazz (a bit late but whatever.)

Now I am back at school, so I'll try to update but school may get in the way.

Luv ya,

-Darcy

Disclaimer; I am not Rick Riordan and nowhere near Stan Lee

"What?!" Percy and I said in sync.

"Do you want me to say it again?" Chiron, who I had just met, ask.

"No! But what do you mean by 'you're twins'?" I question.

"I mean what I mean, you two are twins, brother and sister," he told us, "identical in fact."

"I can't be twins with her ." Percy remarked.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" I sneer at him.

We were currently standing in what Percy called 'the Big House.' Percy introduced me to Mr D or Dionysus, God of Wine, before taking me to Chiron the centaur. Chiron was smiling at us, happy to tell us the 'exciting' news of us being siblings, and even worse twins. A shudder runs down my back at that thought.

"So does that mean Poseidon is her father?" Percy asks.

"Yes Percy, twins cannot be born with different fathers." Chiron replies back.

"Then we have to share a cabin!" Percy says angrily.

"WHAT?!" I scream, "I do not want to share a cabin with poo face over here."

"Hey! Don't call me that!" 

"I can call you whatever I want." I remark back at him.

Chiron places a hand on each of our shoulder and shoves us out the Big House, telling Percy to show me around camp. Percy glares and him and grumbles under his breath, "Follow me."

As soon as we walk out of there everyone is looking at us, argh, I hate it when people stare at me. I suddenly see a flash of blonde hair, tied up in two braids. "Hannah?!" A voice calls, I recognize that voice! It was Briana's!

"BRI!" I scream hugging the figure that is Briana.

"What are you doing here?" She asks me.

"It's a long story." I reply.