NEW BOOK!!!

So, I've been comtemplating the idea of writing a werewolf story, and it has come to my decision that I will be writing one, and the first chapter should be coming out in the next few days. I am currently working on the plot, outline, yada yada yada, and some things in the story may seem cliche, but some people still enjoy the cliche he-saves-the-girl-and-defeats-the-enemy crap, and so do I.  So, with that being said, BEHOLD THE TEASER!!!

   Our relationship was not one of choice, but of nature. His nature. He was a werewolf, an Alpha werewolf. Everyone in his pack bowed down to him, even the most strongest, most feared wolves submit to him.

   He was the most feared of all. For he was The King. And  I, well I'm just a girl, just a Princess. He was a king, people looked up to him, and people looked down on me, my parents, the deceased king and queen of  Earlingdale, left me nothing but a broken crown. I won't even have a coronation..

The loss of my parents used to sting, hurt, bring tears to my eyes, but now that I'm older, and wiser, I respect their death, and I forgive the stars for taking them so early in life. Centuries ago, when my great, great grandparents were running the royal castle, the kingdom was gifted with with a guard of wolves, werewolves, to keep us safe. To protect us.

Our greatest enemy, the Vampires, have been trying to win the kingdom for years, before my parents. But they never got past the wolves. They killed my parents, aunt, uncle, cousins, and now they're back, and they're thirsty for blood.