Scott Imagine: Requested (Teen Wolf)

This was requested by my friend and it's my first one. I'm still learning this whole "wattpad" thing so bare with me. My writing isn't too good right now, I'm a little sick, but hopefully it gets better over time. I apoligize in advance for my effed up grammar. I'm currently taking lessons and reading and learning how to properly write. smiles xoxo

     You saw it. She didn't. The ONI walked up behind her, ready to strike and kill. But you had other plans. Whether it was fear, or pure instinct, your body made its way through the ONI surrounding you, and to Allison before you had time to think. The impact of pushing her out of harms way made a gasp escape her throat. That caught Isaac's attention.

     "(Y/N)!!" He cried. But it was too late. The blade cut through your lower chest making you let out your own painful gasp. The curly haired werewolf let out a howl into the air as all the ONI evaporated. You fell to the ground, gasping and clutching your wound. Allison an Isaac ran over to you, Allison pulling you into her lap.

     "Where is Scott?" You wondered aloud. "Is he ok? Is he safe?"

     Allison replied with, "He's safe, don't worry."

     "A-and Lydia? S-stiles? A-are they o-okay?" You sputtered out, the blood flowing from your lips made it hard to speak.

     Isaac nodded, "Yes, they're okay. They're coming. Just hold on, okay? Stay with us." Oh, but you didn't want to. The pain you felt was welcoming and.... Warm. You never felt more alive then you did in the moment of your death. Isaac tried to take away your pain, but you didn't let him, saying you were fine with it. He didn't believe you. Even though your heartbeat stayed the same, proof you were not lying, he chose not to believe it.

*Meanwhile*

     Lydia screamed, leaning over Stiles' unconscious body she sang her banshee wail. But that wasn't what scared Scott, it was what she screamed. Your name fell from his lips as he ran further down the narrow hallway. A million thoughts ran through his head but there was one that kept popping up, "Is she alone?" The though of you dying alone had his heart wrenching. Long, painful breathes left his lips when he appeared at the gate. You were propped up in Allison arms, looking at the sky, eyes unmoving and lifeless. He knew you were gone, and there was nothing he could do about it, but he still opened the gate - ripped it down sounds more appropriate - and ran to where you lay in his first loves arms.

     "No." He whispered, pulling you into his arms. "No no no no no no." He was at his breaking point. The big bad alpha that he brought himself to be was slowly dispersing. His shell was broken and you were the one holding the hammer. His baby sister threw herself into the battle field unprotected. "You can't be dead, you can't just..." he broke off, a sob catching in his throat.

     How could he let this happen, how could he let you die without him there to save you? The couple beside him cried silently as their alpha screamed at your body to wake up. Wake up and kiss his forehead and tell him you loved him. But that wasn't going to happen. You were dead. Dead as dirt and never to live again.

     Or so that's what they thought.

     Sorry for any mistakes, I'm typing this on my phone so I might fix it later on my computer later, love y'all xoxoPart two?? This was 613 words.